gonna answer a great question, that i've been asked a lot lately

• !VI!
  • 10-08-2014, 12:38 AM
wait .... SWEATERPUPPIES IS A GIRL

to you specifically Manslut you talk alot in public but cower in PM's, i do promise you this! you would never say to face to face, unless you care to prove me wrong STFU Originally Posted by Wulf_Princess
Hey BSC (that stands for Bat Shit Crazy in case ya didn't know), cosplay, wannabe Dominatrix, is the cowering in PM's in reference to the one you just sent to me calling me a Douche Bag?...lmao...Because I have never sent you a PM so I don't know how you make that statement? Wait, yes I do, it's because you're Bat Shit Crazy...And I PM very little except to answer my fanmail and schedule appointments with real 'Ladies' who know how to conduct business and don't need to write stupid fucking threads wanting to know how to conduct business, like this one.

And when a mother fucking Fucktard has to fuck you standing up for 15 minutes because there ain't a single place to stretch out to do the nasty with the barebacking Queen of Nasty, then guess what, YOU'RE NASTY!! Get a clue woman, take ownership of yourself...I will never respond to your PM's except openly like this.

Cosplay my nasty, stinky ASS...LMAO...Lazy and trashy is more like it!!

Like I said before, you couldn't win a beauty contest if you were the only contestant. Now go play dress up Wulf Princess in your Palace of Pigsty.

Cosplay...Lmao...Hoarder Hoe is more like it.
  • !VI!
  • 10-08-2014, 12:54 AM
Hey BSC (that stands for Bat Shit Crazy in case ya didn't know), cosplay, wannabe Dominatrix, is the cowering in PM's in reference to the one you just sent to me calling me a Douche Bag?...lmao...Because I have never sent you a PM so I don't know how you make that statement? Wait, yes I do, it's because you're Bat Shit Crazy...And I PM very little except to answer my fanmail and schedule appointments with real 'Ladies' who know how to conduct business and don't need to write stupid fucking threads wanting to know how to conduct business, like this one.

And when a mother fucking Fucktard has to fuck you standing up for 15 minutes because there ain't a single place to stretch out to do the nasty with the barebacking Queen of Nasty, then guess what, YOU'RE NASTY!! Get a clue woman, take ownership of yourself...I will never respond to your PM's except openly like this.

Like I said before, you couldn't win a beauty contest if you were the only contestant. Now go play dress up Wulf Princess in your Palace of Pigsty.

Cosplay...Lmao...Hoarder Hoe is more like it. Originally Posted by ManSlut

let's test a theory MOD's???

again i just said you are all talk! you got something to say bring it tell then keep cowering behind that computer screen

lmao i didn't think you could be anymore o a hoodrat then your bogus texts lol, but there ya go? and are you refrencing something that was n a private chat?

i don't ever remember seeing that in co-ed? i wonder if that also counts as violation?

so

refrencing or speculating mental disability

needlessly rude

refrencing private sections in a public area lol yup that sounds like a typical eccie guy getting away with breaking rules lol
I thought a BNG was limited to oral only. Is it FS? Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Damn, if you don't know, who does? LOL
I can't answer the question. I get the idea a BNG is about 15 min or so and I can't even untie my shoes and unzip my pants in that amount of time. Hell, in some hotels with a slow elevator I might get the room number in the parking lot and by the time I get to the room I am told time is up.
But then, a BNG might be her opening the door, looking at me, slamming it in my face and me going. LOL
wait .... SWEATERPUPPIES IS A GIRL Originally Posted by Wulf_Princess
Funny, I wondered the same thing. The name means female to me.
I just brought it, what part did you not get? Or should I say what part did you choose to ignore?

How many times have you been banned? Once, twice, three times? How many times have I been banned? ZERO!!...How many points have I earned? In two years I think a grand total of 5...Do the math Cosplayer, that makes YOU the keyboard warrior, and is proof you don't act like a lady, so guess what, you're not a lady.

The last time I read the definition of 'lady' it didn't say, "Has a vagina, acts tough, behaves like a tramp, likes to make threats..."...That's more the definition of HOODRAT than a Lady.
  • !VI!
  • 10-08-2014, 01:14 AM

Cosplay...Lmao...Hoarder Hoe is more like it. Originally Posted by ManSlut

• #1 - Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others. No place for it here. Yes, with the dynamic nature of the threads and topics, tempers will flare and things will become heated from time to time.
  • #3 - Disrespect to others, IN GENERAL, will be considered an item of low toleranc
  • #4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with "staff intervention".
  • #6 - Respect the topics presented by those who start a thread.
  • #9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. This includes the contents of emails, PMs, IMs, private chat logs, privately shared images, etc. This is an invasion of another's privacy and will not be allowed.
  • #15 - There is no place in our forums for the general discussion or speculation of illicit drug use.
  • #16 - Posting about/Speculating about another person's medical condition is strictly forbidden.
  • #17 - "Cyber Stalking" is a term that refers to the act of following another member around online.
that should at least fit the bill
Hey Genius, you wrote the thread, not me.
  • !VI!
  • 10-08-2014, 01:19 AM
I just brought it, what part did you not get? Or should I say what part did you choose to ignore?

How many times have you been banned? Once, twice, three times? How many times have I been banned? ZERO!!...How many points have I earned? In two years I think a grand total of 5...Do the math Cosplayer, that makes YOU the keyboard warrior, and is proof you don't act like a lady, so guess what, you're not a lady.

The last time I read the definition of 'lady' it didn't say, "Has a vagina, acts tough, behaves like a tramp, likes to make threats..."...That's more the definition of HOODRAT than a Lady. Originally Posted by ManSlut
banned 4 times

all for standing up to dicks like you and you get your feelings hurt and start reporting with you KW click lol

as i said talk is cheap! just saying you are tough this is actually helping me prove my fucking point lol

you have been one of the biggest assholes i have seen on this site and you have 5 points ... 5! wtf is that hell i can go back and pull out minimum all your bs posts that violate at LEAST 3 rules but you some how have never been disciplined at all lol interesting

and MOFO you mentioning cosplay lke it's a insult lol, you got something to say about it say it! stop beating around the fucking bush! and get back on topic or start bringing your bullshit
  • !VI!
  • 10-08-2014, 01:26 AM
Hey Genius, you wrote the thread, not me. Originally Posted by ManSlut
and you chose to respond to a post that you obviously only wanted to troll which is also against rules and TOS lol

so even a remotely logical post, again stop beating around bush and stop the BS

to answer you not really,

there was a very biased side of the story told but honestly the only people who responded or even cared about it was they keyboard warriors and we all know my feelings on that jerk-circle

i wanted real responses and so far i got them, honestly if people heard the other half of the story it wouldn't be that interesting lol, but in that light if i meet someone and the smell of any type of drugs i will turn them around n the future with out question.

i've always been intrested in how people feel about this. it's the guys that spend the full time, that become regulars almost always...

but it's people coming in with curtain ... attitudes that always seem to do this.

side not i have a giant mirror in my living room and having sex n front of it made it so much better... even tho it was very brief and disappointing lol Originally Posted by Wulf_Princess
Ladies...and gents: Mirrors are awesome...love 'em.
Sometimes the best way to do damage control is to admit you made a mistake.

WP, I have nothing against you personally, but there are standards for what makes an acceptable session. You have been told here what those standards are. Our session last week met none of those standards. The least you can do is admit that. Otherwise, every hobbyist who reads this thread will (correctly) conclude that you think it's OK to end a 1 hour session 15 minutes in and that you think it's OK not to have a bed available for the session.
[LIST]
#15 - There is no place in our forums for the general discussion or speculation of illicit drug use. Originally Posted by Wulf_Princess
Glass houses, stones, enough said.
  • !VI!
  • 10-08-2014, 06:04 AM
Sometimes the best way to do damage control is to admit you made a mistake.

WP, I have nothing against you personally, but there are standards for what makes an acceptable session. You have been told here what those standards are. Our session last week met none of those standards. The least you can do is admit that. Otherwise, every hobbyist who reads this thread will (correctly) conclude that you think it's OK to end a 1 hour session 15 minutes in and that you think it's OK not to have a bed available for the session. Originally Posted by NeverMarry
again, will make my pont... if you left because you were done that's one thing

if you left because i ended that s wrong... that is correct, not gonna lie. knowing how you tired to hide your mistake does annoy me but it is what it is lol. But as i said you did falsify information lol in a way to get a curtain reaction lol.

and for that sir, that is all you. but please do not mistake i will tell people the truth about what happened if asked... just not publicly lol but if you try to save face and stick to your BS story i will not think twice about letting here people know the real reasons our specfic session went so "short""
Glass houses, stones, enough said. Originally Posted by NeverMarry
to make something perfectly clear

"i wanted real responses and so far i got them, honestly if people heard the other half of the story it wouldn't be that interesting lol, but in that light if i meet someone and the smell of any type of drugs i will turn them around n the future with out question."

to confirm this is the comment you are refering to. ... this was a quip added to a annoying pattern i've noticed that has an intresting relation... again ladies can PM me for the truth about why this was stated ^.^

if you feel it also applies to you, then hey what can i say. but to be fair NM you were a very sweet guy dispite all the bs you are showing online, and you also know what you said was not fully valid and you know that.. so lol with that said... it's sad you are playing the victim but it's not a complete annoyance because i should have expected it and treated you like eccie member on high alert.lesson learned lol, it does explan why you request BnG first and i declined ... but wait .... that is just "convenient"

i've always had a no drug or alcohol policy... and if you smell of either it I personally will not enjoy the stench... but somethings people need to hobby, i just need to be more attentive during initial meetings and be ok turning people who i feel can not follow those policy's away...

the reason i see so many p411 members, is it's not a ego fulled backpage and when people see me treat that like a board member... all is understood prior to meeting and i can go wild and love what i do.

but due to the nature of many people on this site i actually screen eccie members harder then any other site.... which i do feel bad about honestly, lately there are so many wonderful people i make wait days from this site... that would have been fine but safety is safety...and until eccie can make the commnity safer for the women the sooner people can fill safer here... and bs like this can be avoided
lol.... This shit is funny.

+1 Manslut
+1 NeverMarry

At least clean your house up a little so there are other options than just standing in the mirror forced to look at your face. I Would think its a common courtesy to have a clean place for your clients.