Meanwhile, Back In Afghanistan........

PROGRESSIVE fails again!

First a skinny little POS in a jacked up Gray Pickup driving into "a blind alley,"

.... then a dipshit in a PROGRESSIVE vehicle "hiding behind other vehicles!!!!

Amateurs All!!!
Originally Posted by LexusLover
This is beginning to alarm me. After all, this is all in fun and stuff, right? But LLephantMan is melting down at his own meltdowns.

Dude, chill!

It's a new year. Unless...
YouRong travels? How?

He can't even read a friggin' map!
Still see NOTHING of substance coming from the Great Salamander Hunter!
  • DSK
  • 01-01-2016, 10:16 AM
YouRong travels? How?

He can't even read a friggin' map!
He must get lost!
The problem is, AssupHypocrite, is people who vote for and support confirmed liars for public office, like you do. We would be better off if you and your ilk did not vote. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
And vote multiple times !
He must get lost! Originally Posted by DSK
Wishful thinking ... all the .... what did he call them? ..... he sees for money...

... probably think the same thing ......

... he needs a friggin' map to find his way around their bodies!!!!!!!

... but he can't even read a map!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!
  • WTF
  • 01-01-2016, 05:09 PM
You going to bore them to death? Or just burn them as fuel for electrical generation plants? Originally Posted by LexusLover
I'm going to trade all you old munching war mongers to Mexico for Human Beings that like to work and are not ok with invading other nations.
I'm going to trade all you old munching war mongers to Mexico for Human Beings that like to work and are not ok with invading other nations. Originally Posted by WTF
Why don't you first trade those who "invaded" this country through Mexico with Mexico to send them back from where they came, FIRST? And since "they like to work" they can finish the wall along the Southern border before they leave so they can't come back. In the meantime hurry up and finish any houses you have started to cut back on the overhead.
Why don't you first trade those who "invaded" this country through Mexico with Mexico to send them back from where they came, FIRST? And since "they like to work" they can finish the wall along the Southern border before they leave so they can't come back. In the meantime hurry up and finish any houses you have started to cut back on the overhead. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Immigrants are lazy rapists and criminals.

Immigrants are stealing our American jobs.

Make up your mind.
Still see NOTHING of substance coming from the OTHER Great Salamander Hunter! Originally Posted by LexusLover
I suppose IvaLittleOne is going to be joining YouRong ...

........................in Barton Creek!

I'm surprised you two clowns weren't down there protesting the "polar bear" swim in the ...

.... endangered salamander sanctuary yesterday!!!

The customary Austin Gay Group colors!
I suppose IvaLittleOne is going to be joining YouRong ...

........................in Barton Creek!

I'm surprised you two clowns weren't down there protesting the "polar bear" swim in the ...

.... endangered salamander sanctuary yesterday!!!

The customary Austin Gay Group colors!
You are still posting in your reach around club colors. Have you taken gay rey's spot for gayness? Does your purse match your heels?
  • WTF
  • 01-02-2016, 09:12 AM
Why don't you first trade those who "invaded" this country through Mexico with Mexico to send them back from where they came, FIRST? And since "they like to work" they can finish the wall along the Southern border before they leave so they can't come back. In the meantime hurry up and finish any houses you have started to cut back on the overhead. Originally Posted by LexusLover
We won't need a wall after we send you chicken hawk war mongers to Mexico...ya'll are to lazy to try and come back to this country. Hell you send others kids' to a war you would not fight or pay for!
Immigrants are lazy rapists and criminals.

Immigrants are stealing our American jobs.

Make up your mind.
Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Do you have a link in which I posted that ...

..."Immigrants are stealing our American jobs" ....?

Or are you just mindlessly babbling again?

You know when you toss turds in the water, WTF snaps at them thinking "food"!
We won't need a wall after we send you chicken hawk war mongers to Mexico...ya'll are to lazy to try and come back to this country. Hell you send others kids' to a war you would not fight or pay for! Originally Posted by WTF
You should start a discussion group with Iva-Little-One ......

................... you all are on the same intellectual level ... marginal at best ...

BTW: ...... who's been doing your fighting?
You should start a discussion group with Iva-Little-One ......

................... you all are on the same intellectual level ... marginal at best ...

BTW: ...... who's been doing your fighting? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Lexie's club is a funny bunch, what we call peter they call lunch.
  • WTF
  • 01-02-2016, 11:41 AM
Do you have a link in which I posted that ...

..."Immigrants are stealing our American jobs" ....?

Or are you just mindlessly babbling again?

You know when you toss turds in the water, WTF snaps at them thinking "food"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Do you have a link of me "thinking" that? Or is this just more hypocrisy

BTW: ...... who's been doing your fighting? Originally Posted by LexusLover
It is not my fighting...i did not approve of this in 2003 and still do not think we should be over there. Should we raise taxes to cover the debt on the war you were for?