Hypothetical Question About Rate

its merely genetics. plus getting away with murder cause ya just are that pretty. men are simple creatures... thank god. xxoo annie
Sadly had better experiences with women that didn't charge over $200. Last one I paid for over $300 wasn't into the session at all. Horrible bj and just no enthusiasm. Which caused me to have a limp dick. Total waste of cash and my hobby budget for a bit because I saved up to see her when she visited. Haven't seen a touring one since because of that when I wasn't just a random viewer now. Sad because she had great reviews. Originally Posted by Smithdoe
I had very similar experiences with the last two high priced touring girls I saw, which is also why I've essentially written off touring girls.
its merely genetics. plus getting away with murder cause ya just are that pretty. men are simple creatures... thank god. xxoo annie Originally Posted by annie@christophers
Laura Rideout?
I have a totally off the radar that I get for $100-150 and it is the best ever. $800...? I'll bet there's buyers remorse after dropping 8. I struggle to make ends meet and 8 bills would buy me a lot of groceries, dinners out or up to 8 hits. Granted my UTR isn't anything more than a GND looker...but 8 bills???
Yes, I would spend up to $300/hr, but Never $800/hr.

BBG: your rates are perfect, and you provide a unique experience that makes it a great value, and very memorable. I need to line up another visit to Binghamton.

I would pay $400/hr for two BBGs at the same time, but would probably have a heart attack!

Hot Times!
Yes, I would spend up to $300/hr, but Never $800/hr.

BBG: your rates are perfect, and you provide a unique experience that makes it a great value, and very memorable. I need to line up another visit to Binghamton.

I would pay $400/hr for two BBGs at the same time, but would probably have a heart attack!

Hot Times! Originally Posted by hot_times
Thank you!
Perfect body ( to me)
Guaranteed safety
Willing to do the weird stuff I'm into
Easy to travel to
$500/hr