CBS! Charlie Rose Shocked That Marco Rubio Called Hillary A Liar.

You can't even be original in your insults ya weak EUNUCH ! Keep trying that deflecting and denial shtick that you and your lying liberal buddies do. It's always good to see that your public demonstration of YOUR idiocy isn't shameful to YOU and YOUR familia, pobercita puta ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Keep collecting that 'filling'...
You, on the other hand, don't need prompting to have thoughts of dicks dancing in your head, do ya, you swishy-walking cum queen. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Why don't you copy and paste another WSJ op-ed, you ridiculous sperm burper. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Why don't you stop copy-pasting-plagiarizing everyone else's insults and try to come up with something original, you semen-soaked cacklebrain?
Why don't you stop copy-pasting-plagiarizing everyone else's insults and try to come up with something original, you semen-soaked cacklebrain?. Originally Posted by lustylad
Perhaps he should "stall-paper" his work station with them instead.

Why don't you stop copy-pasting-plagiarizing everyone else's insults and try to come up with something original, you semen-soaked cacklebrain?
. Originally Posted by lustylad
I'll do that, right after you quit copy and pasting entire WSJ op-ed pieces. I could eat alphabet soup and shit a more coherent though than you ever hope to post.

Quit trying to be the man. You'll never be the man your mother was. Go get your ugly buddy gay rey to help you out. You need some enforcing.

As I've said before, if I wanted to commit suicide, I'd climb up to your ego and jump to your IQ level.
I'll do that, right after you quit copy and pasting entire WSJ op-ed pieces. I could eat alphabet soup and shit a more coherent though than you ever hope to post.

Quit trying to be the man. You'll never be the man your mother was. Go get your ugly buddy gay rey to help you out. You need some enforcing.

As I've said before, if I wanted to commit suicide, I'd climb up to your ego and jump to your IQ level. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Nice
If I took BigKotex's wit and combined it with Womby's wit, I'd have a full wit.
Nice Originally Posted by Budman
Thanks. I thought so. Take your 9th-grade education and get back to digging ditches.
If I took BigKotex's wit and combined it with Womby's wit, I'd have a full wit. Originally Posted by gnadfly
If your uncle had a pussy he'd be your aunt...
Thanks. I thought so. Take your 9th-grade education and get back to digging ditches. Originally Posted by WombRaider

Take your weed eater and swim back home.
Take your weed eater and swim back home. Originally Posted by Budman
When he uses his weed eater for propulsion, he floats on this back ....

..... Originally Posted by LexusLover
Another tasteless jab at the Texans who died in recent flooding.

Take your weed eater and swim back home. Originally Posted by Budman
My hands have never touched a weedeater. Lawnmower either. Now dig my ditches, bitch!

PS - family been in this country almost 400 years. We didn't swim over, dumbass.

..... Originally Posted by LexusLover
Tasteless joke at the expense of the dead.
I could eat alphabet soup and shit a more coherent though than you ever hope to post.

As I've said before, if I wanted to commit suicide, I'd climb up to your ego and jump to your IQ level. Originally Posted by WombRaider
I'm writing these down.. I hope they haven't been copyrighted
Another tasteless jab at the Texans who died in recent flooding. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
How do you drown a sewer rat? From Arkansas, not Texas.