How Different is every girl about DATY

I like to get things started by kissing her upper inner thighs, and just lightly brushing the kitty. In my experience, most women seem to like the gentle use of the tongue applied to the labia, and then to the area around the clitoral hood. As arousal increases I vary the speed of my tongue movement, but never go into high gear. I kick it up a bit at the moment I sense she is about ready to climax.

Fritz Originally Posted by Fritz52
I agree with Fritz here for starters, except for the labia part. But I've found that you need to change your action as things heat up, sometimes dramatically. Switch from licking the hood to gently licking the clit directly and then increase frequency and pressure the closer she gets to orgasm. I had one partner who liked it so forceful that my jaw would ache by the time we were done.

And like most here have said, feedback is greatly appreciated. Tell me faster, slower, harder, softer, up, down, etc. And If I'm doing it right, let me know in unequivocal terms - grab the back of my head and yell "Don't stop!". Remember, we're guys and we don't do subtle. If you want the blue purse in the Neiman's catalog for your anniversary gift, don't leave the catalog laying open to that page with the purse circled, instead say "Honey, buy me this purse and have it gift wrapped by our anniversary." And make sure we know which day our anniversary is, too.

But back to the fine art of cunnilingus: I find it helpful to take an decongestant beforehand to make sure I'll be able to breath through my nose - nobody likes a quitter stopping to gasp a breath. And while you ladies can be very convincing in faking the big "O", I've found the clit even tastes different when orgasm approaches/arrives. There's a bit of a metallic tang that becomes evident which I conjecture is the iron taste of blood as the part in question suffuses with blood.

One big difference I've found in women's response is the too sensitive reaction. It seems like roughly half of them at some point get way too sensitive to continue, whether it's after the 1st "O" or the 10th. It's the same for some guys after cumming; if you touch the dick, often on the underside near the head just after orgasm, the feeling will be too intense and we'll flinch.

One time, with permission from a partner who got too sensitive after her 1st "O", I held her down and continued to lick even while she fought to get free. She said it resulted in one of her all-time best orgasms ever.
Some ladies may not post because their preference may not match the technique enjoyed by their regulars and don't want to offend them. Not that they are shy, but tactful.

Jessica, the best advice here is communication. Just ask. Now I need to practice that. I get engrossed in the session and forget to do the obvious. Thanks for the post. Originally Posted by OldGrump
Always! Totally agreed
I find it helpful to take an decongestant beforehand to make sure I'll be able to breath through my nose Originally Posted by bicuspid
I keep trying to learn to breathe through my ears.

I remember seeing a snorkel of sorts a few years ago.