Deleting and Done

These were my thoughts.

Jazzmine, just because I'm not active in the hobby anymore doesn't mean I've forgotten about the psychology of this 'hobby'. You are 20 (?) and probably a year or so out of high school. So you now find yourself in a business where you have to be intimate with men old enough to be your father or grandfather, something you probably didn't think you would do a year or so ago. When you were 17 you may have looked at older guys and went ewww 'he's old', and now you're in a business where it's you job to sexually please them. Perhaps this NO review will give you a chance to reflect on whether you want to do this or not. If you choose to live on and do something else, that's OK. There is so much more to your life than this time in the hobby, your life is not summed up by your short time as a provider.

Some guys here can't see the forest for the trees. You did have around 5-6 pages of reviews without a NO review. Anybody with any brain cells would see that you're more committed than you were in your first two pages of reviews.

Some of the guys here (I won't call them men) are bullies and have a general hatred toward women, and not just providers. You can judge who they are by reading what they post. They live on this site to create misery for men and women, most especially women. I can see women living on this site as a part of their profession, however the guys who live on this site aren't here because they want to add something to the hobby, they're here because they have no lives. They feel comfortable being a big fish in a small pond, however common sense should tell them that most people can see right through their bullshit. As your life isn't summed up by your time here, their lives are.

As far as your make up session goes, I understand why you are doing this, however you feel you need to go the extra, extra mile for this to get a YES review from the same guy. You aren't entering this on an even basis, but from a position of vulnerability. If I were active I would view any NO review from a fair point of view. If the woman was bad, was there a reason? Was she unsuited for this business? How about the guy, was he clean, breath smelled good, treated her with kindness, or was on a power trip to treat her like a lifeless and soul less whore? Like the quarter in your purse, every review has two sides. No person on this site, either gender has 100% great days at work. No person on this site, either gender, was at the top half of their profession with a year or two. Yes, there are things to learn being a provider, especially at your age.

I wish you well. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Hands down the best fucking post I've read in my five years of being here.

*Edit* This needs to be a sticky in the welcome wagon. IJS.
Why?
Hands down the best fucking post I've read in my five years of being here.

*Edit* This needs to be a sticky in the welcome wagon. IJS. Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste

Why........................... ..????

Your asking that an "opinion" become a STICKY......??

eek.... you need to read more.......

Why? Originally Posted by Wakeup
Because it ridicules males who post on Eccie?
  • WTF
  • 07-16-2017, 08:06 AM
Because it ridicules males who post on Eccie? Originally Posted by LexusLover
DearJohn's post did not ridicule men who post on eccie.

Well maybe the men who ridicule and hate women such as yourself but not all men who post on eccie.

Looks like WTF is stalking again. And faking information.

John:
Some of the guys here (I won't call them men) are bullies and have a general hatred toward women, and not just providers. You can judge who they are by reading what they post. They live on this site to create misery for men and women, most especially women. I can see women living on this site as a part of their profession, however the guys who live on this site aren't here because they want to add something to the hobby, they're here because they have no lives. They feel comfortable being a big fish in a small pond, however common sense should tell them that most people can see right through their bullshit. As your life isn't summed up by your time here, their lives are.
Agree ^
Agree ^ Originally Posted by TryWeakly
You don't "live on this site," do you?

And posting a few informative FACTS:

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1993967

Is this a "new name"? "Jazzabell15"

https://www.eccie.net/search.php?searchid=17220813
With an appropriate, courteous opinion is not being "mean"!

Ma'am, this thread was probably not a good "career move"!
Nope. Sure dont. ^
Its 1 NO review. Most of us get them at some point. And if you have a good reputation it doesn't really hurt you. Freaking out over a NO review is stupid in my opinion. Take it as constructive criticism and correct what went wrong and learn from it. I have a NO review and it didn't destroy me.
In order to survive here you have to have thick skin. If not this business will eat you alive and destroy your self esteem.
^ thats all well and good, but what does a provider do when the fucktard doesnt present the facts as "truthfully" as they should have? The only two people that "know" are the provider and the fucktard.... kudos to her for at least calling it out if that's the case.
Wow what happened about just sleeping with girls on this site. This is a joke
Wow what happened about just sleeping with girls on this site. This is a joke Originally Posted by pliskins
Do you sleep with girls on this site?
Its 1 NO review. Originally Posted by AlexisMoore
It is?
Actually, not.

"Jazzabell15"

https://www.eccie.net/search.php?searchid=17220813 Originally Posted by LexusLover

Link doesn't work.......................... .....