Screening question

I ask for height and weight as well as age at times...Additionally I do not want to visit with someone who is abnormally obese...That's a huge turn off and not something I would enjoy...Yes this is a service but it is MY body and I get to choose who I share it with. If a potential client does not meet my criteria physically then no I would not see him. Originally Posted by Rae Monroe
I completely agree with Rae. And in addition to race, build and age, I ask for disabilities. It's my body and I can have preferences as to who I see. However, I think Alex's publicly poking fun at an entire group of people in uncouth and uncalled for. It is quite easy to ask a gent for his physical description and privately decline a meeting with him. It's another thing to chastise an entire group of people publicly.
You have the right to screen as you see fit.........like anything put out there, it will be critiqued.
My first provider asked for a physical discription including height and weight. I didn't mind a bit. Of course I'm average size. If I were heAvier I might be nervous about it.
Ct. On this I disagree. If I knew how to book her I'd do it in a heartbeat. I appreciate the honest feedback rather than the fake sounds, compliments etc. She can post all the details as long as she doesn't use my name.
Screen on any basis you desire.

You have an absolute right to determine who has access to your body and under what conditions.

Political correctness be damned, you have an absolute right to exclude or include anyone you wish; so long as the right of a person you include to also exclude YOU in turn is respected.
What else do you typically like to know on screening info?