Mighty Wings!!!!!

Hey, I just made some Veal Romano. Is veal a cow or just a baby one? No worms or sauce added. It was fuckin real good.
Skip dahntahn and go straight to the norseside Pistolpete for a good chipped/chopped ham sammich (don't let them try to pass off jumbo on you)
Skip dahntahn and go straight to the norseside Pistolpete for a good chipped/chopped ham sammich (don't let them try to pass off jumbo on you) Originally Posted by goodnightchesty
you like that because youre too old to chew on a good steak..................
you like that because youre too old to chew on a good steak.................. Originally Posted by chizzy
OK,
That was funny!
Racist talk is not tolerated on Eccie.

What the fuck is that? Originally Posted by Pistolero

Hey yinz, Pistolero doesn't know what yinz means.
Good thing there ain't a FayetteNam forum, he'd have no fuckin idea what we're saying, Pisto fayette county is about 40 miles southeast of the burgh. We're not riff raff like them
Hey yinz, Pistolero doesn't know what yinz means. Originally Posted by lustylad
Texas, steers, queers, what did you expect? He's probably still Googling chipped/chopped ham and jumbo
Good thing there ain't a FayetteNam forum, he'd have no fuckin idea what we're saying, Pisto fayette county is about 40 miles southeast of the burgh. We're not riff raff like them Originally Posted by jw4591
You just told me a couple months ago that you WERE riff raff...make up your fuckin mind already
You just told me a couple months ago that you WERE riff raff...make up your fuckin mind already Originally Posted by amishgangster

jw is the good kind of riff raff..................he'll kick your ass and then pick you up and drive you to the hospital and then afterwards buy you a beer
jw is the good kind of riff raff..................he'll kick your ass and then pick you up and drive you to the hospital and then afterwards buy you a beer Originally Posted by chizzy
thanks chiz