Why is it....

mmmmm Not sure how they got in my post. Maybe I better go back to work to nurse this headache. Before roscoe14850 fires me. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
You're FIRED!!!
You're FIRED!!! Originally Posted by roscoe14850
no more 3pm till 2 am. Gee and I got the headache over a dispute where I agreed with the ahhh oh never mind. do you want fries with that sir??

edit: hay I had to get it back to food some how!!!!
Damn - I go to watch the game and I miss all the excitement. JB - I'm going to miss this incarnation! You were on your best behavior for a record amount of time.......... You did try to start a fight between my new best buddy Doove and me. LOL but you did delete that post, now the burning question are you a Super Mod in disguise? Till we meet again.
Play safe & take care.
I find it amazing that someone can get banned in a Grilled Cheese and Tomato Soup thread.
game????? crap the Sabers where playing errrrr don't tell me score. I need my real boss to think I went home with headache. After the disagreement with coworkers where I agreed with him. I did go home with a headache. That must be so for I forgot about the game.

mmm simple food. errrr what did you have at the game??? popcorn, hotdog??????

I wonder what the next handle will be.
GP, are you able to follow that review into the staff room?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove
Which begs the question, how would you know what's in the staff only area?
just click on the 2 for all of jb's reviews Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
GP, are you able to follow that review into the staff room? Originally Posted by jymie
opp sorry I all ready gave him a out!
02-08-2011 Review: Another round with SummerGFE/Summer19 The Staff Room-Upstate NY (Male Only)

Very interesting! Originally Posted by GP
Just to clarify, that was a misfired review that was moved to the Staff Room, resulting in its being misassigned to the person (JB) posting the first reply.

BTW, there are other examples of posters deleting posts, e.g., between Posts #4 and #5 in this thread: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=174324. So it is doable.
  • GP
  • 02-16-2011, 03:48 AM
GP, are you able to follow that review into the staff room? Originally Posted by jymie

That is something you should ask me in private message. Why, you nervous jymie? ;-) LOL
mmmm had peanut butter and jam for lunch today, washed down with orange juice.

I owe I owe its off to work I go.
what the hell does any of this have to do with food
what the hell does any of this have to do with food Originally Posted by BrookeButtons
sorry for my part. But it goes to show any thread can go haywire. And some one gets banned. I did ask once and posted food. But some times, once off track. its off track.

mmm What did you have for lunch??? I had PPJ with OJ as I stated just before your post

I owe I owe its off to work I go.
lol geese i leave you guys for a day and come back to chaos and bannment...blah! i can't keep up

but today I just had a chicken ceasar salad and some Cranberry Apple juice.....and 3 pieces of chocolate even though I hate chocolate.
  • GP
  • 02-16-2011, 02:05 PM
just pull the plug on me, Ive had enough, thanks Originally Posted by JOHNBALLS
LOL, I don't see any rules being broken here that deserved banning I will miss the misguided soul

PB+J on wonder bread with creamy Peter Pan PB with Smuckers Strawberry Preserves.
lol geese i leave you guys for a day and come back to chaos and bannment...blah! i can't keep up

but today I just had a chicken ceasar salad and some Cranberry Apple juice.....and 3 pieces of chocolate even though I hate chocolate. Originally Posted by BrookeButtons
why is it
errrr because you where not hear to keep us in line. and I just had 4 slices of swiss cheese with a beer. A great bed time snack.