Are You Easy To Pick Up

In my experience, a super horny slut wants to get fucked much more than the guy wants to fuck her. A super horny woman can't think of anything but cock in her mouth and between her legs. When I am that horny which is quite often and I just see a hard cock or just see a bulge or feel it rub against my body, my pussy gets so wet anticipating "the fuck". If the guy starts rubbing against my erect nipples, I can't think straight anymore. Wet pussy plus hard cock plus rubbing my erect nipples results in a pickup and all out fucking))))) At clubs you see so many guys rubbing their cock against the sluts body while touching her tits especially at closing time))
In my experience, a super horny slut wants to get fucked much more than the guy wants to fuck her. A super horny woman can't think of anything but cock in her mouth and between her legs. When I am that horny which is quite often and I just see a hard cock or just see a bulge or feel it rub against my body, my pussy gets so wet anticipating "the fuck". If the guy starts rubbing against my erect nipples, I can't think straight anymore. Wet pussy plus hard cock plus rubbing my erect nipples results in a pickup and all out fucking))))) At clubs you see so many guys rubbing their cock against the sluts body while touching her tits especially at closing time)) Originally Posted by Teagenluv

When, where and time will you be at the club? 😋
I don't last long at clubs. From the moment I enter, guys are all over my big tits and booty so after a few drinks their cocks are close to being up my very wet pussy. A little alcohol and some rubbing on my tits turns me into an uncontrollable cock sucking fuckslut. You men know some sluts just can't control their behavior with alcohol especially vodka mixed with juice. I was told my hormones and alcohol don't mix unless I want to start sucking cock and end up spread wide and fucked on the club floor)))) I am sure most of the sluts on eccie have the same issues with alcohol)))
I don't last long at clubs. From the moment I enter, guys are all over my big tits and booty so after a few drinks their cocks are close to being up my very wet pussy. A little alcohol and some rubbing on my tits turns me into an uncontrollable cock sucking fuckslut. You men know some sluts just can't control their behavior with alcohol especially vodka mixed with juice. I was told my hormones and alcohol don't mix unless I want to start sucking cock and end up spread wide and fucked on the club floor)))) I am sure most of the sluts on eccie have the same issues with alcohol))) Originally Posted by Teagenluv
What clubs do you go to drink?
I don't go to clubs very often because of what always happens))) Friends just take me or literally force me. You have no idea how many guys are all over me in seconds before I even get in the door. I guess it is my tight tops with no bra and very short skirt with no panties. The last time it was some Spanish place and I honestly don't even recall what happened after a few minutes there. If you want to see what I am like at a club, just pour some screwdrivers down my throat as you suck and massage my tits as I fondle your rock hard throbbing cock. Be prepared to fuck my brains out though)) When I am tipsy, I give a lot and want a lot in return))))))))
Yeah. What she said. Is everybody turned on now? Or, is it just me?

I’m not much of a drinker either. Thank you Teagan. I think I’m going to go have a cigarette.
Latino men go crazy around white women with big tits and a big ass. When one goes to their club they can’t wait to be all over her. I need at least 2 to three drinks just go near the place so my memory for what takes place is almost zero. Just what my friends tell me after)))
Teagenluv, you should look into writing some novels, our at least the romance scenes for other novelists.
Yes, I do end up choosing sometimes) I guess if the "right guy" came up behind me and put his hands up my tee shirt squeezing my nipples as he kissed my neck and I felt his hard cock against my booty, no telling what might happen but it needs to be the right guy) My sex drive is always very high & I often tend to think with my wet swollen clit like some of you guys think with your cock and very naughty things do happen that shouldn't))) I am sure the other providers who are sex addicts have the same problem as I do. Originally Posted by Teagenluv
20 years ago, we guys could probably do something LIKE this to women (maybe a soft hug around the waist or grabbing her hand...if she's game, she, at the very least, would NOT snatch away).

In today's climate, this kind of...flirting, is virtually non-existent and is a lawsuit waiting to happen. Maybe if you already know each other, but between strangers...not a chance.

Edit: Judging by your other posts, maybe there's a small pocket where this still happens. I don't go to clubs these days, so...dunno.

I guess ruggedly handsome guys still get laid this way.
Randall you obviously have never been to a latin club))
The women who play at these clubs love to show it all & don't sue)
This thread has been a interesting read, but I have to admit, reading Teagenluv’s post in this describing her raging labido has left me with a raging hard on! ��
I don’t frequent the bars anymore, but I undress every woman in my mind I see throughout the day and wonder what they’d be like in the sack...or on her desk...or in the elevator, or in the dressing room of the store...
The "pick up" can be very exciting and addicting as the male moves in on his female "prey"(me) and gets to the point where he has hands first on my top touching my tits through my top and then he slowly slides them under my top and pinches my nipples as he moves that much closer to where I can feel his erection against my body with my heart racing) At that point, depending on how much I have had to drink, the inevitable outcome is very much on my mind))))))))) I compare it to the excitement I feel in a session as the client who has been rubbing his cock against my very wet pussy in a stripper slide begins to slide that very hard throbbing cock deep into my pussy to fuck my brains out))))))