against my better judgment: has anyone else noticed that the longer we go into this pandemic, the hotter the gals on LC and the lower the rates?

Hey Russ....have an extra face mask with a hole in it? Originally Posted by tbone2u
Goddamn right I do tbone....apparently it’s starting to become very popular......

LOL ^
April ends tomorrow. See who's got the stimulus and who's still needing rent.
  • pxmcc
  • 04-29-2020, 10:26 PM
April ends tomorrow. See who's got the stimulus and who's still needing rent. Originally Posted by frogdog
i haven't received mine and i don't care. feels too much like welfare. i'd rather hustle.

frog what's the puzzle solution so i can send you my 4-6? did you try a session with any of the 3 i sent, and if you did, did you have fun?
She legit.

No action yet this week. RW issues and opportunities keeping me busy. I've also fallen into a pattern of garage darts and whiskey with my buds for evening staycation activity. The hog in the garage is also begging to be used.
  • pxmcc
  • 04-30-2020, 10:55 AM
She legit.

No action yet this week. RW issues and opportunities keeping me busy. I've also fallen into a pattern of garage darts and whiskey with my buds for evening staycation activity. The hog in the garage is also begging to be used. Originally Posted by frogdog
winner winner chicken dinner..

sounds fun! imma send my next 3 picks when i get a second.
pimpin aint easy....
  • pxmcc
  • 04-30-2020, 02:03 PM
pimpin aint easy.... Originally Posted by TryWeakly
what is that supposed to mean?
you're a lawyer. you figure it out.
What the fuck is going on with this eros shit??

Keep going to their site just about every damn where you click on LC/EB??
What the fuck is going on with this eros shit??

Keep going to their site just about every damn where you click on LC/EB?? Originally Posted by Randall Creed
clear your cookies and it should work fine
But cookies are good, especially with milk.

Oh yeah, yeah, yeah....those cookies.

Right, right. Gotcha.
You guys don't like us "good Verified Providers" anymore" AS opposed to the "low rates".... etc..."low hanging fruit"? o well Still love you lovely fellas....
So then: A month or six weeks in . . . has the supply/demand curve "flattened"?

Do you till active hobbyists see a lowering of rates . . .or a flock of newbie providers willing to go the distance for less?

Do you established providers find it harder to schedule with quality hobbyists willing to pony up that top donation for an extended with a tip?
You guys don't like us "good Verified Providers" anymore" AS opposed to the "low rates".... etc..."low hanging fruit"? o well Still love you lovely fellas.... Originally Posted by Cendell M
Sometimes the 'good' girls are hard to get in contact with. They don't visit this board as much, or just don't respond to reach outs.

Some of it could be bargain hunting as well.

Guys got urges that need to be addressed.