Millenials Don't Trust Fox News

Actions speak louder than words, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, and you responded. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
How's that syphilis doctor doing?
How's that syphilis doctor doing? Originally Posted by WombRaider
If you're looking for such a doctor, you need to address your question to one of your butt-buddies, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
If you're looking for such a doctor, you need to address your question to one of your butt-buddies, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
He did, you two are closer than anyone in this forum.
He did, you two are closer than anyone in this forum. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Seek professional help from some critter that doesn't live in your barnyard, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Seek professional help from some critter that doesn't live in your barnyard, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Looks like you are the one needing counseling chicken dick. You two need to get a room it would be easier to carry on a conversation than on a hooker board.
Looks like you are the one needing counseling chicken dick. You two need to get a room it would be easier to carry on a conversation than on a hooker board. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Don't take it too personally if others reject your input based on your personal experiences, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
You've already admitted how that is the way you swing and that it is your boyfriend who makes you quiver, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Trolled again, you ignominious cunt. You've already admitted that Pearl Harbor was an inside job and that the Aztecs weren't slave-owners. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Can't back up your lies with a quote or a cite like the one below, can you, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
It wasn't a typo. Faux news is a thing. Of course, operating in the insulated bubble of stupidity that you call life, I wouldn't expect you to know that.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...term=Faux+News Originally Posted by WombRaider
Trolled again, you inbred cocktard. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You'd be the troll that cannot back up your lies, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Actions speak louder than words, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, and you responded. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
How's that syphilis doctor doing? Originally Posted by WombRaider
If you're looking for such a doctor, you need to address your question to one of your butt-buddies, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Don't take it too personally if others reject your input based on your personal experiences, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Get a room chicken dick will save a lot of bandwidth.
Get a room chicken dick will save a lot of bandwidth. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You'd do well to reexamine the duration of some of your exchanges, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
You'd do well to reexamine the duration of some of your exchanges, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
You'd do well to shut the fuck up.
Like you talking to a emoticon for two months chicken dick? LMFAO
Big surprise. The young people don't trust Faux News. It's all you old fuckers with dead peckers that are watching.

http://www.newscorpse.com/ncWP/?p=28629 Originally Posted by WombRaider
Interesting story, but not surprising.

Also I would note that for all our political bickering, the percentage of people who watch political shows (like on Fox News or MSNBC) is very low.

While many Fox News shows are highly rated, their ratings are nothing compared to non-political shows -- i.e. mainstream comedies, dramas, reality shows.

Also, millennials are far less likely to watch TV than older generations, relying heavily on social media for their news.
You'd do well to shut the fuck up. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You shouldn't talk with your mouth full, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Just like I know every time you open your mouth, the cum from your customers at the truck stop gloryhole dribbles out. Originally Posted by RedLeg505
Nope. I swallow. Originally Posted by WombRaider
BTW, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, it's the Millennials who are in the "echo chamber"; they receive most of their political news from Facebook which is known to filter the news to the user's liking:

JUNE 1, 2015 MILLENNIALS AND POLITICAL NEWS

Facebook Top Source for Political News Among Millennials

"Among Millennials, Facebook is far and away the most common source for news about government and politics." (PEW)

Facebook has been aware of its increasingly strong position in news distribution for some time. Last month, the site announced a streamlined news presentation platform aimed at keeping users inside its blue-tinged walls so that they don't have to ever visit a news organization's site.

From the standpoint of politics, the company's moves have been quieter. Any media consultant worth his or her salt will see the second graph above and start thinking about what it means in terms of contacting voters. Boomers vote far more frequently than millennials, which in part explains why billions still pour into local news stations during campaigns. Other factors for that investment include: Tradition/inertia, scale (ability to hit many voters) and targeting (ability to hit specific voters). But Facebook allows much more precise targeting and, in some cases, just as much scale, if not more. The company has a very specific strategy to let campaigns target voters with specialized TV ads....(WaPo)

Like you talking to a emoticon for two months chicken dick? LMFAO Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Like you claiming an emoticon was posting using your handle for two months, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
OP, you're a moron.