Irritated at some of the provider ads lately

Well, if you are peeved that some providers who are in Dallas also post in Fort Worth - well, Dallas and FW are atleast close by - so maybe they can be excused.

But what is unacceptable is providers who are either in Dallas or Austin post their ads in the West Texas section . Fuckin' West Texas ?? Thats like 350+ miles to the nearest West Texas city like Lubbock/Amarillo/Midland. Who the fuck is going to visit them ? Sheesh - the sheer ridiculousness of that amazes me. I dont know if it is permitted by the mods. If so, then what is stopping from the Dallas providers from posting in Austin/Houston and vice versa. These providers may think they are not that far.. Damn!!
Bobster, I am flattered. My place is only a hop, skip and a jump from Plano. Traffic on the other hand...well.

Back on topic... writing ads are difficult, I am sure most of us do our best and don't have intentions of pissing someone off, while we are typing them up. Originally Posted by reese foster
Miss Foster,, would you like for me to write an add for you?
I don't think we should care how a lady markets herself......she's advertising in a way that generates business for her........knowing a little about marketing myself I know that not everything works for everybody. People generally go for what works for them. So you need not complain simply find a provider that has what your looking for in her ad, and the ones that don't you don't have to call. I'm sure she is getting some responses hints as to why she's advertising that way, maybe your not her target market and that's fine....but just because your not contacting her doesn't mean someone isn't.
Well, if you are peeved that some providers who are in Dallas also post in Fort Worth - well, Dallas and FW are atleast close by - so maybe they can be excused.

But what is unacceptable is providers who are either in Dallas or Austin post their ads in the West Texas section . Fuckin' West Texas ?? Thats like 350+ miles to the nearest West Texas city like Lubbock/Amarillo/Midland. Who the fuck is going to visit them ? Sheesh - the sheer ridiculousness of that amazes me. I dont know if it is permitted by the mods. If so, then what is stopping from the Dallas providers from posting in Austin/Houston and vice versa. These providers may think they are not that far.. Damn!! Originally Posted by delimex007
Sorry this bothers you, but for a year and a half now I have been posting for 5 cities a week. It does help to generate my business. By the way I grew up in west texas and there is very good business out there babe. There are quite a handful of ladies that make the circle out there.
I do hop in the car and drive to Austin or San Antonio...I have clients everywhere, so its not a problem for me to coordinate a schedule and be all over Texas. Its tough and stressful at times but thats what I chose.

Even though I have been around for 5 years, Ive decided to slow it down. I try to make it very clear in my ads as well as list my schedule for the week. I am now low volume and will still travel weekly. I have decided to focus my energy and time elsewhere than being glued here and be in the middle of unnecessary drama. I have been a social butterfly for a while and made appearances out many times and just feel I have been there, done that and now am on to other things.

I will still be providing, just choose not to be in the mix of certain things but will always be around. I plan on spending more quality time with my guys and always enjoy meeting new ones.
I will continue to travel and book 5 cities because thats how I choose to market myself. If you dont like it, not my problem...

I am a pretty open person person and try to state in my ads my schedule.

I cant speak on behalf of the providers that do leave and come back, but it is an addiction thats hard to break.

I realize it does get confusing but if you guys just simply read and pay attention I"m sure it will make sense. ( my ads are always detailed )

Anyway...I wish everyone a safe and happy new year
  • Tetas
  • 12-30-2010, 03:33 PM
I think he's talking about some of the ads in WT that are from girls who have no intention of going out there.
There are a few that post in the WT area that say "I'm in Austin/Dallas/Houston, come see me!"

Persoanlly, if I'm ever in A/D/H, I'll look at that cities ads.
Not many girls have good enough ads to make me hop in the truck and drive 5-10 hours just to see them. ;-)
Berkleigh , as Riday said above - that`s what I meant. If you are travelling and then posting in those cities - that's fine. But you cant be staying in Dallas and then posting your ads in Dallas plus also in Houston or Austin.

So a guy in Houston sees a provider's ad in Dallas and decides to drive to Dallas?? Ya right ? That's what I was trying to say. A provider in Dallas posting in West TX with no intention of coming there and asking West Texas gents to come see her in Dallas. I still dont know if the mods allow that.