Fantasy doubles?

Wonder how a date with Selena & Nicole Foxx would be???!!!!
Or Dahlia Doll with either one??!!!!
Lots of combinations to think about! We sure have some fine ladies available these days!!!
Thank u tuckahoe!
Wonder how a date with Selena & Nicole Foxx would be???!!!!
Or Dahlia Doll with either one??!!!!
Lots of combinations to think about! We sure have some fine ladies available these days!!! Originally Posted by tuckahoe

I'm always down for a little fun. I love to play house🔥and I love to play with dolls💗 Thanx for the compliment Tuck
I know it's fantasy, but if anyone decides to try to make these fantasies reality, one complication I've run into before is when the two ladies involved have different rules. It can make it a little awkward and also hard to keep up with who allows what in the heat of the moment if there are differences with regard to say, whether kissing is permitted, CBJ vs. BBBJ, whether they will interact sexually with each other or just with you, etc. That's one reason I think it's best if the ladies are already acquainted with each other beforehand and have agreed on what the rules of engagement are. It's exciting to get ladies together for the first time, but when you go with the unknown, you should expect the unexpected to crop up.

Also, chemistry is a funny thing. I think in the client brain (mine anyway), we tend to assume that ladies we have good chemistry with individually will also have good chemistry with each other. That's not necessarily true, and you never know until they get together.