What Next?

LMAO!!!!!!!!! I think ya went and got him all flustered Thor..... Originally Posted by Whispers
Nah, just watching your puppet dance.
Funny.... They do say that the mind goes first..... You can't even see the joke you've become.....
I'm so glad you took the time to notice . Speaking of jokes.. been near a mirror lately?
and then the slips into juvenile behavior......

Tell me Nuglet....... Does filling your depends on a cold day like today warm you?
oh oh, ouch.. WOW, really good one.. speaking of juvenile.. or is it senility ?
Didn't they name a motorcycle for you? FATBOY?
..... speaking of juvenile.. or is it senility ? Originally Posted by nuglet

since you asked..... I'll go with "senility"....
I really don't care what you "go with" as long as you just GO!! I thought I'd give you another Sunday.. and even with the gift... you blow it.. I appreciate that ....I knew I could count on you. Thanks for the laughs.
Another Sunday?

Gift?

Now your babbling and not making any sense..... Are you warm enough? Has anyone been by to check on you? Are your legs wrapped in a blanket?

Too many of our aging citizens are often neglected in weather like this....

LEt me know if you need anything...
I'm not even going to read pages 3 & 4 of comments. I am not really THAT interested in all the BS going back & forth. What I REALLY would like to see is NICE threads. All the personal baiting & airing of dirty laundry sickens me. The only time I'm for it is when people are being HONEST about exposing someone who's a potential threat to our community such as an alert.

The shift in behavior by girls who enjoy OTC time w/ hobbyists is their choice but it blurs the lines for many who choose not to do so. I'm professional w/out being business-like but it's a fine line and difficult to walk sometimes.

The pleasure taken in slamming other community members is just spiteful & childish. Grow the fuck up and stay out of other people's personal lives.

The "look at me threads" have always pissed me off be it "look at my new pics" which I never have posted or boasted about other than sigline blurbs. When men do it, it's really annoying because I don't directly solicit biz, so if they're turning me on, I'm SOL unless they find me appealing. Otherwise, they're just arrogant SOB's usually. Can't stand that in a person.

So, your next thread topic? How about something nice & simple... and REAL.

I think I'll play some backgammon & watch a movie w/ my daughter... Or maybe I'll put myself down for a nap so I can kick this damned bronchitis. I"m definitely NOT hurting my back again moving boxes around & unpacking! lol

PLAY NICE!

...AND... BTW, WTF does your continuous talk about strippers have to do w/ a HOBBY board anyway? Wrong fucking forum. Originally Posted by Kit-4-Kat

I agree with the sexxxxxxxxxxxxy redhead.

I really don't know what this thread is about anymore. Just to post whatever's on your mind and then the OP will disagree with you and tell you where you're wrong?

This board is about posting reviews, finding potential reviewees, off the boards topics, and just friendly talk about the hobby.

Disagreements happen here as I understand but IMO they should never go as far as insults personal attacks.etc. which gets someone banned or a thread locked.

Can't all just get along?
Can't all just get along? Originally Posted by geniusman
Nope.... Obviously not....
Another Sunday?

Gift?

Now your babbling and not making any sense..... Are you warm enough? Has anyone been by to check on you? Are your legs wrapped in a blanket?

Too many of our aging citizens are often neglected in weather like this....

LEt me know if you need anything... Originally Posted by Whispers
I'm sorry, I thought you would appreciate the opening, but it's obvious you're confused. Perhaps it due to high blood pressure.. that happens when you're carrying that kind of load. I'll get you a Ginny Craig gift pack.. or 8 or 9.
  • Carl
  • 02-03-2011, 10:05 PM
Okay everyone, let's take a deep breath or drink some hot mexican chocolate and tone down the insults.

Sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach

I'd do her. And by "do" I mean "make sweet, sweet love to".

But I'm a slut for hot chocolate.
Start a few threads Carl.... It's surely been boring around here without your wit....
  • Carl
  • 02-03-2011, 10:34 PM
Been busy. Got a lot on my plate lately.
Been busy. Got a lot on my plate lately. Originally Posted by Carl
Well then..... At least start writing me some material and PM ing it.... I done been called out and am in my final days here.... I need a staff of writers to prep some material....

From the looks of things I do believe "she has had a dream" and is out to "set her people free".....