MaciLynn - no concept of TCB

FUCK IT ALL!,.... 7:20 and No response

MAN....

Here I was all excited for a little foreplay before my date....
7:21 What an inconsiderate wuss this one was....

Wasting minutes and minutes of my time like this
Is this the "NEW" Whispers? I could get on with a new USERID, see another 20 ladies, get in everybodys good graces...get invited to a Social...and make you eat your fucking words....

That easy....
Is somebody sitting there with a score card? I had a fight in a locker room with a guy in high school. I went to class and he went to the hospital on a stretcher for 30 something stitches. But I lost the fight... Originally Posted by saj1000

Damn... I missed it.....

Someone give him a point....

OK.. when you lose intellectual arguments go next to threats of physical altercation.....
TICK TOCK...TICK TOCK...

It's been 5 minutes. What's wrong...diarrhea of the mouth ran out?

At this point...I'm f-ing with you...LOL...
Is this the "NEW" Whispers? I could get on with a new USERID, see another 20 ladies, get in everybodys good graces...get invited to a Social...and make you eat your fucking words....

That easy.... Originally Posted by saj1000

Man... Wait a second
No....I'm talking mental calisthenics....maybe take your personal wisdom and throw it right back at you...
Your not the ONLY one I am arguing with.....

I have a chat window open as well.
to begin with.... If you have money you are getting laid... plain and simple.... Stay who you are and there is no shortage of ladies that will take your money....

secondly... I have no problem inviting you to a luncheon...... If you are a legitimate hobbyist we don't care if you are a whiner.....

heck... I let sixxbach come and you used to whine a lot
Seconds up? No more soup for you....
I should of reset my window..point to Whispers....

Are we even?
I've stayed "whispers" for over 10 years now..... Women love to hate me online and love to love me in person....

I stay consistent and honest... Don't run away and change your name because of me
Seconds up? No more soup for you.... Originally Posted by saj1000
Soup?

Now I'm pissed...

He gets soup?
I got no problem getting laid. The point of the board is give and take, it is a business. Doesn't the customer do the business the favor? And when the business disrespects the customer, it gets flagged to the BBB? That is all I was doing. A concerned consumer...
Enjoy your date.....take a load off.