It pays to be a Muslim female criminal in NYC

• WTF
  • 03-04-2018, 09:24 AM
B) follow OUR laws, not force our laws to change to accommodate them
? Originally Posted by garhkal
That is what this political battle is over, changing the immigration laws. We should be making it easier for them to come and go. Imho. You do not. You want me to pay huge taxes for enforcement of stupid immigration laws. They are as stupid as drug and vice laws.
  • WTF
  • 03-04-2018, 09:27 AM
Btw....where did the OP and Houston Riley go?

Do they not have the decency to thank me for answering their inflammatory questions?
That is what this political battle is over, changing the immigration laws. We should be making it easier for them to come and go. Imho. You do not. You want me to pay huge taxes for enforcement of stupid immigration laws. They are as stupid as drug and vice laws. Originally Posted by WTF
" making it easier for them to come and go . It's already easy enough for the to come and go, ya idiot. Just look at my thread about YOUR hero, the MEXICANT that defrauded Social Security and other state and local welfare agencies FOR #& YEARS ! Do YOU want them to " come and go easier " so that YOU can have more " variety " in those " partners " that make YOU AIRTIGHT " when they " spitroast " YOU ?
Btw....where did the OP and Houston Riley go?

Do they not have the decency to thank me for answering their inflammatory questions? Originally Posted by WTF
Can we simply Thank You in advance for permanently leaving this forum once and for all and stop spamming it with your constant nonsensical blather? How decent would that be, homie?
  • WTF
  • 03-04-2018, 12:00 PM
" making it easier for them to come and go . It's already easy enough for the to come and go, ya idiot. Just look at my thread about YOUR hero, the MEXICANT that defrauded Social Security and other state and local Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
The guy had an American fucking passport you god damn idiot. Have someone explain the next article you link before you try and comment on it.
The guy had an American fucking passport you god damn idiot. Have someone explain the next article you link before you try and comment on it. Originally Posted by WTF
THAT HE FRAUDULENTLY RECEIVED YA FUCKING IDIOT ! JUST LIKE ALL OF THE BENEFITS HE DEFRAUDED TAXPAYERS OUT OF ! But since YOUR gloryhole is a cash bidness, and you can under report YOUR income, IF YOU REPORT ANY AT ALL, then YOU aren't bothered by this THEFT AND FRAUD ARE YA shitbird !
  • WTF
  • 03-09-2018, 09:15 AM
Can we simply Thank You in advance for permanently leaving this forum once and for all and stop spamming it with your constant nonsensical blather? How decent would that be, homie? Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
So you are for male Cops disrobing our females arrested in other countries and taking pictures of their privates?

• WTF
  • 03-09-2018, 09:17 AM
THAT HE FRAUDULENTLY RECEIVED YA FUCKING IDIOT ! JUST LIKE ALL OF THE BENEFITS HE DEFRAUDED TAXPAYERS OUT OF ! But since YOUR gloryhole is a cash bidness, and you can under report YOUR income, IF YOU REPORT ANY AT ALL, then YOU aren't bothered by this THEFT AND FRAUD ARE YA shitbird ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Nobody likes theft and fraud you dumbfuck....besides you are posting in the wrong thread.

In this one Cherie wants our Cops to partake in disrobing Muslim women and taking photos of their private parts.