How fucked up are the democrats this time.

I think UnderAverage and his husband ShamWow would love to organize another gay parade.
I think UnderAverage and his husband ShamWow would love to organize another gay parade. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
You're the one with the Lone Ranger for an avatar. You know he and Tonto were butt buddies, right? All those lonely nights out on the trail. C'mon, a man gets lonely and needs a little something tight to slip it in. No women around, you get the idea. I just wonder who was the top. I bet Tonto fucked the shit out of the Lone Ranger while he squealed like a pig.
  • shanm
  • 03-28-2015, 10:53 AM
Goddamn, you're a piece of work. Good thing that type of ignorance is being bred out though. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
As long as rednecks find their sisters attractive, his type of ignorance is definitely NOT being bred out!
As long as rednecks find their sisters attractive, his type of ignorance is definitely NOT being bred out! Originally Posted by shanm
Still got nothing, huuuh shamu ?
You got more nothing than any one on the board, Cornholio.
You got more nothing than any one on the board, Cornholio. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Wow !
All that coming from a man obsessed with other men's buttholes !