Pittsburgh Sand Box Members gay

Why do you think we give a fuck what's going on in your stupid little thread in Pissburgh, pissant?

If we want updates, we'll click on "shitty little towns" in the main menu.

But I'd suggest you link to it rather than waste more of our time with your stupid little threads...

Just a suggestion, pissant! Yinz do what Yinz wansta! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You must be getting tired, This is CJ's lame project. Funny how you found the gay only areas at Hippy Hollow. No surprise. Do they have an AARP gay section too? Can you get your wheelchair down the rocks?
  • CJ7
  • 11-24-2013, 11:19 PM
You must be getting tired, This is CJ's lame project. Funny how you found the gay only areas at Hippy Hollow. No surprise. Do they have an AARP gay section too? Can you get your wheelchair down the rocks? Originally Posted by bambino

project? just a friendly post in another forum, same as you.

why would I waste my time on a project for a WORM ?
You're marketing yourself in the wrong forum, you cum-gobbling and very ignorant golem fucktard. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
The tranny fuckee speaks!
Yeah, 2dogs promised us all free lifetime Premium Access if we came over and kicked your gay libtard butts. Ain't that right, 2pups?

'Course he didn't tell us that you pathetic gaymos are sooooo excitable that we would be bombarded with your pissy-queer doofus affected drama-queen comments every 30 secs... Originally Posted by lustylad
You have no business calling someone else a "gaymo".

You have TWO reviews in over three years.

That's even worse than IBHankering and he likes to get ass-fucked by trannies.

That's even worse than IBHankering and he likes to get ass-fucked by trannies. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Dail 800 JC, he'll lick your asshole He'll pay you.

That's even worse than IBHankering and he likes to get ass-fucked by trannies. Meanwhile, your racist, dumb-fuck Yankee ass is a "gayo" expert because your racist, dumb-fuck Yankee ass is on record as having voted for the LBGT agenda, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. BTW, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, you really shouldn't call your cheap, double-bagger, whoring-sister a "tranny".
Originally Posted by ExNYer
. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Hey IB, this turd posted in CJ fairy's thread in his Pgh Sandbox. He mentioned your name. Like people there know you or WTF he's talking about. Fucking hilarious. Trolls, tools and fools. Exner hits the TriFecta.
Hey IB, this turd posted in CJ fairy's thread in his Pgh Sandbox thread. He mentioned you're name. Like people there know you or WTF he's talkin ing about. Fucking hilarious. Trolls, tools and fools. Exner hits the TriFecta. Originally Posted by bambino
This forums's lib-retards are a bunch of broke-dick, cock-suckers. When they get their wee little feelings hurt, the first thing they think to do is start a flame thread.
I knew if their was a thread about GAY In Bred Hankering for it would be in the fray. Good luck cocksucker.
I knew if their was a thread about GAY In Bred Hankering for it would be in the fray. Good luck cocksucker. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
IBIdiot is a "premiere" candidate for the Pissburgh Pissant Posse!

That's even worse than IBHankering and he likes to get ass-fucked by trannies. Originally Posted by ExNYer
these fools are doing their best to promote activity In the Pissburgh sandbox, so 2pups can start dropping points on everybody.

Lets hope IBIdiot, the gay fuck doll wannabe, takes the bait!
  • CJ7
  • 11-25-2013, 09:10 AM
these fools are doing their best to promote activity In the Pissburgh sandbox, so 2pups can start dropping points on everybody.

Lets hope IBIdiot, the gay fuck doll wannabe, takes the bait! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

2pups is gay, no reviews

snort
2pups is gay, no reviews

snort Originally Posted by CJ7
Is there a forum on this site where the mods don't think you're a total tool? If you're goal was to establish you're a total asshole in The Pittsburgh forum, congratulations! Mission accomplished. So predictable. I guess I've been too hard on you and you're spinning out of control. I'll ignore you now. You're not worth another second off my time. I kinda fell sorry for you.
  • CJ7
  • 11-25-2013, 09:54 AM
Is there a forum on this site where the mods don't think you're a total tool? If you're goal was to establish you're a total asshole in The Pittsburgh forum, congratulations! Mission accomplished. So predictable. I guess I've been too hard on you and you're spinning out of control. I'll ignore you now. You're not worth another second off my time. I kinda fell sorry for you. Originally Posted by bambino

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer
Can you Pittsburgh guys please reclaim your property?

Bambino has 3 reviews in over three years and somehow thinks he is a stud.

We think that he has been packing fudge with IBHankering - the Dallas board's most notorious tranny fuckee.

To put it mildly, they are stinking up the place.

First off, we do not want bambi back.

As far as reviews, I have been on boards with ExNYer since he was still a NYr. His 21 reviews showing here now are a small number compared to ASPD reviews

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=912034&page=2

Is there a forum on this site where the mods don't think you're a total tool? If you're goal was to establish you're a total asshole in The Pittsburgh forum, congratulations! Mission accomplished. So predictable. I guess I've been too hard on you and you're spinning out of control. I'll ignore you now. You're not worth another second off my time. I kinda fell sorry for you. Originally Posted by bambino
Who gives a fuck, Bambi.

Mods are mods because they want to be mods. Thank them for their service to ECCIE. That doesn't mean 2Pups isn't a mouthbreathing dipshit. Nor does it mean that I give a fuck what he thinks of me.

"Fell" sorry for whomever you need to. I didn't think you'd have the bullshit to keep up in here and I was right. Put the rest of us on ignore, too, while you're at it.

In fact, take your pack of Pissburgh Pissants back to the land of rust and dirt, rub a steak and drink some Texas corn squeezins!

You brought this shit here. Take it with you when you leave.

We've got bigger toilet fish to fry ... like IBIdiot, the gay fuck doll wannabe!