The famos Bently Stars has a fetish she wants to reveal !

Thank you Tara I was about to say the same thing.

I've been a victim of, err received a golden shower.... In the shower. It is an interesting kink I suppose.

Hey guys, most of you like when your hot cum is on a woman's face, tits, etc. so I guess this is their revenge? Originally Posted by Boltfan
She asked for opinions and people gave them. Nothing wrong with that.
Well, hell, I LOVE 'EM!
So if Bentley tell you to piss off, you know exactly what she means!!
Lots of ladies list golden showers as a service provided in P411. I always wondered if it was giving or receiving. Personaly I have never tried it either way. I'm just curious.
Oh, yes please! Nothing would excite me more than to PAY someone to pee and poop on me! And especially the "famos Bently Stars"!
I have never tried it but willing to try it out with you bentley lol Im open-minded and love freaky ideas no matter what they are always a good idea to try something you might not think your into might end up loving it lol

nothing about shit (poop) attracts me though at all ..gross!!! and a shower while doing crazy things like this is always in order.. no reason not to be around a shower when doing things like this
I hear lots of talk but no play yet.I wish I could just pee on myself,maybe I tried!Just not the same,lol!I think this next week is going to be fun!
  • S-Man
  • 10-04-2010, 09:02 PM
I hear lots of talk but no play yet.I wish I could just pee on myself,maybe I tried!Just not the same,lol!I think this next week is going to be fun! Originally Posted by bentley stars
Place plastic wrap on a toilet seat and your wish will come true.
I tried sending you a message with no response. Gotta get back with people if you want action sweetie.
I'd like to say that you were high on my list about 2 months ago, but now

I'm sure you don't give a shit, but I'm sorry for whatever happened in your life to make you a drama queen but you are wearing it like a regal robe right now!
ithy, what does your post have to do with golden showers. daddyo will answer: nothing.
your post was drama king. your off daddyo's list
December is relieved to know that Ithy is off of Daddy-o's list
ithy, what does your post have to do with golden showers. daddyo will answer: nothing.
your post was drama king. your off daddyo's list Originally Posted by daddyo67
daddyo, you have a DNS list of clients/males?

To the pee'ers and their receivers, I also still wanna know what the allure of doing this is. Is it just humiliation and degradation, or is there some other allure I'm not comprehending concerning this type of play?

To the pee'ers and their receivers, I also still wanna know what the allure of doing this is. Is it just humiliation and degradation, or is there some other allure I'm not comprehending concerning this type of play? Originally Posted by M A X
I wanna know too. I guess we are just going to have to pee on someone to find out.
I wanna know too. I guess we are just going to have to pee on someone to find out. Originally Posted by monkmonk
I'm not sure I could actually bring myself to do this, but happy to provide a cocktail (martini glass filled with M A X pee) for those who are so inclined. (edit) However, I shall not be partaking and any kissing will cease immediately!! LOL

Cheers!