So, not sure what to do about the awesome pimps that .....

You should see me go when I've had more than 2 drinks.
VI...wtf??
In the timeline of threads you state you see the bait...then blast off on a tangent #40.
Give it a rest, use ignore, or simply follow the previous advice you handed out and don't reply.

**also maybe give "salty" a break perhaps
Oh for fuck's sake guys let it go.

Or wait! Do the passive aggressive thing again and just tell her to "act adult" or some shit again! Because you're really maintaining the high ground with that ploy.
  • !VI!
  • 06-27-2015, 09:47 PM
VI...wtf??
In the timeline of threads you state you see the bait...then blast off on a tangent #40.
Give it a rest, use ignore, or simply follow the previous advice you handed out and don't reply.

**also maybe give "salty" a break perhaps Originally Posted by bored@home

yes i saw the bait and sometimes you have to take it

this time i just got tired of her shit, but i guess you didn't see that... anyway it's ok

and i use the word salty in use of other words....

just saying just because you ignore what she says doesn't invalidate it... just because i don't want fight... doesn't mean i won't
VI...wtf??

**also maybe give "salty" a break perhaps Originally Posted by bored@home
I think someone forgot to refill her medication this morning. Watch out here come the crazy train !!!!

• !VI!
  • 06-28-2015, 05:38 AM
I think someone forgot to refill her medication this morning. Watch out here come the crazy train !!!!
Originally Posted by MeanJoe
what would i need medication for meanjoe? i'd love to hear you response

make show you throw me a jersey so we can make a meme out of it when you give me the answer

(on that note lol, i always find it odd when someone i've never had interaction with insults me, it's like "brah do i know you"
ffs lady you are not only spiteful but stupid as well,

so i didn't feel like tearing into you today but stupid is as stupid does i guess

you think you are hot shit because you talk more on here and have people kissing that wide ass of yours consistently, and kiss more ass then needed. You post mini ads in most of the things you post.

let me let you in on a few very obvious facts,

I can do everything you wish you could and better without kissing ass to do it.

you tried bring up P411 like that is actually something that hurt my feelings

you have not only advised me to get a pimp because you said the guidance would help, you got salty when i called you an idiot for suggesting it. the only reason i can't post it is because your obnoxious ass sent it in a PM.

now if you want to spit fire i'd advise you to stay the fuck out of my jungle because you will never and i repeat you will never in the remaining sad little life of yours be able to challenge me.

so keep kissing ass, at the end of the day you are still just a dumbass kid playing dress up. the difference between us is i make it look good.

VI- Stands for Vicious ... dumbass

don't think because i am willing to handle things more civilly i won't give you the verbal ass kicking everyone knows you deserve.

Originally Posted by !VI!

Definitely out of line here...you're going to be your own reason behind a vacation not anyone else. You never have to take the bait as you suggested. That's not a smart move at all.
  • !VI!
  • 06-28-2015, 07:34 AM
Definitely out of line here...you're going to be your own reason behind a vacation not anyone else. You never have to take the bait as you suggested. That's not a smart move at all. Originally Posted by Mojojo
man that is still so hard to shake, so it's ok to have people trash talk you here... but it's not ok to respond in anyway shape or form, because it would be taking the bait ...

well damn, that's kind of backwards... hell it seem as if you want to harass people on here you have to cast the first stone and watch the glass house shatter.... that's why "experienced" members are such good trolls here.... she ... i mean they know just what how to throw the rocks

i mean you gotta be good at something right, irony

(note: i did not name call anywhere in this)

lesson learned lol
  • !VI!
  • 06-28-2015, 07:39 AM
just incase there is a bias... you can always check out any members history thru their page

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyberbullying

but no way could anyone here be guilty of doing this
"experienced" members are such good trolls here.... she ... i mean they know just what how to throw the rocks

lesson learned lol Originally Posted by !VI!
Doesn't seem to be the case thus far but prove me wrong here..
This is the best thread in a long time! This is even better than a Rockerrick thread in Austin or SA....I had to go get some popcorn a few minutes ago.

Man this one is hilarious!
No, actually it's pretty normal for Dallas.
just incase there is a bias... you can always check out any members history thru their page

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyberbullying

but no way could anyone here be guilty of doing this Originally Posted by !VI!
Speaking of cyber bullying, wonder why you got banned from p411?

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...2&postcount= 33

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1190870
VI, you started this threAD wanting responses. You don't get to cry about the responses you get as a long as they are on topic. And since u have steered this threAD into all kinds of other topics all by yourself those topics are all fair game, including p411 because it's in your sigline:

"it's convention season and only seeing one person a day.... also P411 gets priority thank you"

Speaking of which, how are you even gonna check their p411 when you don't have an account? Are you just trying to collect account IDs? When the owner of p411 calls you a "danger to the community", its worth repeating especially if you're fishing for client's p411 info via your sigline.

As far as recommending you get a pimp, I'm pretty sure I did and I'll recommend it again. You need someone to help you. Mojojo is trying, but there's only so many hints a mod can drop. Since you don't know how to stay off the banned wagon, a pimp could help you stop digging these little holes you like to dig and stay focused on your business. If you had a half-decent pimp you'd probably even still be on p411 instead of pretending to be.

So ya, some girls need management and you're one of them. You have a great body, cute face, spunky personality. There's no reason you couldn't be a top provider in Dallas. The problem is you suck at the business side of this. There ARE some good managers/pimps out there who you could learn a lot from. Why do you think there are so many providers who seem indie but have a pimp? Because their pimps are smart enough to know the best pimp is the one you never see. I wish I knew who some of these ladies are so I could suggest you contact them.

Anyway, I have other things to do today. Take my advice or don't. Its your business to run how you want.

Peace
This was a VERY interesting read. Great way to kill half an hour. Although getting laid would be better! Lol