do you support healthcare for illegal aliens?

You're right. Maybe we shod just offer free euthanasia to illegal aliens.
You're right. Maybe we shod just offer free euthanasia to illegal aliens. Originally Posted by Nate Higgers

don't forget to vote in the poll Nate. you'll be banned by morning.

get with it, mister!
I'm on the toilet pushing out a big turd right now. It looks like one of Obama's sons.
A 15 year old link?
That proves? Nothing.

You got caught lying again.

I've included more recent links that show causes of failures and much better counts.

Not to say that none of them failed "because of illegals straining the system". It's just that I couldn't find that reason at all, let alone as the leading cause.
Leading causes were duplication of services, empty beds, financial loses, and the costs/overhead of running a rural hospital in lower population areas. (the vast majority of failing hospitals are rural).

A 15-year-old link to prove 100 California hospitals have closed in the last 20 years?

Snick.

Thought process (total lack of)?
Critical thinking (not much if any)?
Blinders or head in the sand?
Who knows or cares?

Caught again.

https://www.beckershospitalreview.co...-closures.html

https://www.eastbaytimes.com/2017/02...ospitals-0228/

https://www.beckershospitalreview.co...s-in-2018.html

Commiefornia has had over a hundred hospitals close in 20yrs. because of illegals straining the system.

http://www.diggersrealm.com/mt/archives/000060.html Originally Posted by bb1961
I'm on the toilet pushing out a big turd right now. It looks like one of Obama's sons. Originally Posted by Nate Higgers

Since Obama doesn't have a son does that mean;
A: You are stupid?
B: You are lying?
C: You're afraid to say it looks like one of trump's sons?
D: You dropped your glasses in the bowl while pondering who your turds look like so that now they all look the same?
E: Who gives a shit one way or the other (other than you)?

I'm on the toilet pushing out a big turd right now. It looks like one of Obama's sons. Originally Posted by Nate Higgers
If there was a fork in the road would you take it... Originally Posted by bb1961
Again, you simply want to start an argument.

There was no fork in the question. The way it was worded would lead most to respond as the candidates did.
  • oeb11
  • 08-12-2019, 07:19 AM
good post. makes a lot of sense. for some reason the politicians in Washington want it this way or there would have been reform. Reagan even had a policy on immigration in the 80s Originally Posted by themystic

Thank You TM - Agreed.

That was not so difficult now, was It!
Perhaps One could persuade Others to dip a toe in the waters of cogent and constructive!
Just more of the "ruling class" telling the "Country class " what to do with the issue the "country class " paying for it all
what about the mexican making tacos in the back of a food truck?

you racist, bro? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Mexicans dont bother to wash their hands or store food safely. Only lame gringos do lame shit like that.
Hey Hump!
Hey Hump! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I just dropped some turds in the toilet. They were a bit orange in color, and I know the color orange triggers you and makes you cry. But the toilet needs to be cleaned anyway so get to work, boy.
Go fetch me a drink!

Again, you simply want to start an argument.

There was no fork in the question. The way it was worded would lead most to respond as the candidates did. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
You’re feeding the troll. He’s running out of people who’ll play with him.
Thank You TM - Agreed.

That was not so difficult now, was It!
Perhaps One could persuade Others to dip a toe in the waters of cogent and constructive! Originally Posted by oeb11
Perhaps One should quit stalking and obsessing over married men.

That would be cogent and Constructive.

And a bit less creepy!