An idea

Originally Posted by rodeomann22
Disagreement does not equal bullying. Look in the mirror for your bully.

Was JJ Walker banned? Carlos Danger? Whosdair? What has any of that to do with a short term thread? Or are they good names to bring out your inner victim?

Illiteracy previously established. Originally Posted by JennerJammer

Really, because I chose not to make a comment rather throw an emoji up there?

But it's all good because we know yet another recycled handle by someone who obviously couldn't follow the rules to begin with and had to come back as someone different.

Like I have stated previously, I hope this works but it seems that a few don't want it to and might "force" it not to.
point D. is fucking awesome. But But but they do have jobs and can pay, so that taint the problem. And they seem on the most part smart enough most the time. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
I don't know Chloe so there is no reason for a bully fight, but I would only agree that point D is awesome if all providers had well presented websites with details that were up to date, and realistic, which the providers consistently met.

I think the short term availability thread has potential but like anything else a half-assed effort will yield a half-assed result at best. I wish it would be done right as I won't pre-arrange dates by more than a couple hours.
Chloe, dont let this JJwalker, errr.. Jenner Jammer, get to you .. he was banned once, has come back, starting the same old shit... will be gone again soon, just like bruce disappeared. Originally Posted by Justapervert
Now... "IF" that were true... would that not be outing??

Illiteracy previously established. Originally Posted by JennerJammer
Really, because I chose not to make a comment rather throw an emoji up there?
. Originally Posted by rodeomann22
No. Something else I'm sure....
time to let ...plastic man ...bring this train into the station
Now... "IF" that were true... would that not be outing??

No. Something else I'm sure.... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
time to let ...plastic man ...bring this train into the station Originally Posted by Plastic Man
send it home................send it home...........

Maybe a good idea for other areas.......not gonna be here at least for now.
Should have let plastic man bake that cake.
WTF
Went to all the trouble to get a gal to vote yes, and its dead already.
crap, we had her post all set so I could use it in a review of this new dead before it lived ad area