Rainy - Cash & Dash THIEF - AVOID OR GET JACKED!

I think I want to host Bflexible. Not too interested in the drama on this thread, but I do appreciate a provider with a level head and rockin body!
BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Prior to this sight going down there were MULTIPLE WARNINGS about this girl in the ALERT section of this website.

Her specialty is the slow con and if you see her its only a matter of time until she rips you off as she has done to many including myself.

... Originally Posted by Vanilla Gorilla
You chose to see someone, and be hustled by her, who had MULTIPLE ALERTS ON HER before this site went down?...Genius

And it’s not that we don’t believe you, now it’s we believe you deserved it.

Your friend, always,

seems like the op and the provider in question are both untrustworthy. Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar

I liked how you worded it the first time...ijs
regardless of the trustworthiness, I think Rainy should be banned at this point. There is enough evidence correct?
regardless of the trustworthiness, I think Rainy should be banned at this point. There is enough evidence correct? Originally Posted by ponytailfetish
No, they aren’t responsible for the interactions that take place off this site...Is this so hard to understand?

I took a smelly shit this morning, God it was HORRENDOUS, maybe I should be BANNED for that?!
Oh no, you angered the pimp. We all deserve what's coming to us......
  • BLM69
  • 08-19-2018, 09:22 AM
seems like the op and the provider in question are both untrustworthy. Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
I think the OP wanted to friend this provider to get some tlc but got hustled instead, don't hate the player, hate the game! Stick to uber OP

H.A. knows the game and called her bluff, hope you threw away her dollar store prop. Sounds like this provider is desperate pulling stunts like these
Thank you Mr. President
I think the OP wanted to friend this provider to get some tlc but got hustled instead Originally Posted by BLM69
You must be right BLM69. Honest Abe gave us details. But the OP gave us no details. So he's too embarrassed to describe how Rainey got the best of him.

Well, Vanilla Gorilla, how about telling us how you lost your money?
Now go back through this thread and look at all of the members of this community that threw me under the bus and/or STOOD BY HER...I WOULD AVOID THEM LIKE THE PLAGUE! Originally Posted by Vanilla Gorilla

Dude go read what U posted. A search says the same thing.
So what is Ur game.

We have an old saying.

Walks like a duck talk likes a duck

The problem is: Why do U trash a provider from just a search.

U have no RW connection! Look

BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Prior to this sight going down there were MULTIPLE WARNINGS about this girl in the ALERT section of this website.

Her specialty is the slow con and if you see her its only a matter of time until she rips you off as she has done to many including myself.

If somebody can post an image of the ALERT from Google Cache you will be saving a lot of men frustration and disappointment.

Provider in question: https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=424901

Latest ad: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2390478

Rainy - Cash & Dash THIEF - AVOID OR GET JACKED!

This has been a public service announcement. Originally Posted by Vanilla Gorilla
she will get you hooked on that pussy and then do a 180. her trick is to lure you in by meeting up and then coming up with some BS story about needing to give the cash to her “sister” for food stamps or some other sob story. sad thing is, she was a regular for me until she fucked me over. never again “rainy”. Originally Posted by ponytailfetish
This is exactly what that piece of shit "Rainy" did to me. A total heartless fucking hustler, scammer and thief!

And then she has the BALLS to post an Ad as if nothing happened - UNFUCKING BELIEVABLE!

Thanks for coming out ponytailfetsh as their are many more to follow.

Whoever else got scammed by her please tell your story so she can never work anywhere again and victimize good, generous, caring men.

And to all you white night mangina cucks in the previous posts - GO FUCK YOURSELVES YOU PIECES OF SHIT!

Instead of giving me the benefit of doubt, you threw me under bus for a lying, thieving whore when I was only trying to warn you of this predator. What fucking assholes you are...

Yeah you know who you are FUCK YOU PIECE OF SHIT WORTHLESS HYPOCRITCAL JUDGEMENTAL ASSHOLES!

This has been a public service announcement. Originally Posted by Vanilla Gorilla

The only victims are the ones who want to be victims and then they wan sympathy

She is a provider Not your Gf
No matter how many times you fucked her
“ I was a regular”

Goods are exchanged for services
Would you give Walmart cash for groceries that your going to pick up next week

Mf want to treat these girls like they are Gfs and act as if they have some ownership on the pussy

Shits real simple
Just like any job
Work = Pay
Not
Pay = Maybe work later

If she needs money she can work
If you give it to her without working don’t cry later
It’s called a Gift. Mfs need to stop thinking gifts come with Strings

Did she rob you. No
She Bait and Switch you. No
She slide in your pocket without you knowing. No

She asked. You gave
Keep it Real
Keep it Hard

And I’m not a WK never met her little less fucked her
But 1 guarantee is if I did it would not be cash for latter session

Shit she’s Hot and has game. Now I want to hit that

No hate the hustler hate the game you played and lost
I approve this message! Originally Posted by Vanilla Gorilla
You quoted your own message just to say you approve of your own post? This is confusing to me.
I don't know VG personally but raniy will rip you off she will that's what her group always do she works for a small time pimp in duncanville be carful because thay have a under age girl that they will try to black mail you with she is young an tall an has dirty blonde hair blue eyes stay away from raniy she is not Worth the drama the reason she left eccie Is because this is not the first report on her doing this stuff she is never by herself beware !!!
You quoted your own message just to say you approve of your own post? This is confusing to me. Originally Posted by corona
He has two handles both of which commented in this thread. Probably hard to keep up with multiple handles.
He has two handles both of which commented in this thread. Probably hard to keep up with multiple handles. Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
whoopsie!!
Attached Images File Type: jpg ihatewhenthathappens.jpg (7.2 KB, 142 views)