Texas Is Racist So Let's Indulge In Chocolate...A Salute To BBA (Beautiful Brown Ass)

Sure is a shortage of WKs on here. What's up with that? Y'all scared or something? Originally Posted by str8.2.bbbj
I am still waiting on Pam Grier 's call . She wants my tainted skills and. 1.3" of dangling death .
Yummy ladies posted here and feel privileged enough to have had my sweet tooth satisfied by a few of them. Great thread!!!!! Mya, BSB, Selena51 A++ Originally Posted by Nurseguy76
Thanks babe! You are a great guy yourself
Can only personally vouch for EBG who is AMAZING but BSB and Mya do it for me by looks and personality. Originally Posted by EasyLover214
Thanks Easylover babe!

Here is a sneak peak of my new shoot

Thanks babe! You are a great guy yourself

Thanks Easylover babe!

Here is a sneak peak of my new shoot

Originally Posted by VIP Mya Michelle
Ka--Lawwwd Jeevuss!!! Wheeeew, LAWID!!! Praise Muthafukkin Oprah!!!!!
Sure is a shortage of WKs on here. What's up with that? Y'all scared or something? Originally Posted by str8.2.bbbj

White men make up 100% of my clientel right now.

I think if u drop the "Texas is Racist so" part of the front of the Thread more people would want to participate...

If racism was that huge of a problem, I would have had to pack my bags a long time ago. I haven't seen a "brotha" for the last 9 months lol... What's up with that?
I didn't want to make it like that. I just didn't write it right. I meant to add "Blah blah blah.,," in there.
Plus, I don't know how to fix the name. Haaaaaaaa
I'm happy to report that I've enjoyed the company of several of the beautiful women featured here (shout out to dallastxbaby and Mya). They are well worth the visit.

I see I have a lot of work to do, as this thread shows there are more than a few new friends I need to make. Thanks to all for that reminder.
Seriously SEXXXY thread!!! Had the pleasure of meeting two ladies recently that are pictured here, BSB and Companion Sophia. They are so much more beautiful and sexy in person - which seems impossible given the quality of their pics already!! But damn! Just gorgeous!!!
I love this thread
All beautiful ladies, str8!

Only thing scares me is going broke.

My favorites are retired/UTR and I've been wanting to taste a number of these fine ladies whose pics you've posted. Better start saving my sheckels.

*sigh* Too many fine ass women and not enough time or money. LIfe is a torment.
Seriously SEXXXY thread!!! Had the pleasure of meeting two ladies recently that are pictured here, BSB and Companion Sophia. They are so much more beautiful and sexy in person - which seems impossible given the quality of their pics already!! But damn! Just gorgeous!!! Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Thanks THN and Str82bbj. And yeah BrownSugarBaby is hawt!
This (and this entire thread) makes me...um horny

You need to post your hott gifs more often SD. I missed them so much.
Today's Str8's birthday girls!!!

Y'all know what to do for my homeboy haha!!