StormyStaxxx NCNS

• N.M.
  • 11-01-2016, 01:21 PM
LMAO, if you don't think the hobby isn't about control then you are clearly foolish. But she got the upper hand and controlled your fucktard ass.
Originally Posted by WolfWhistle
You're argument is completely pointless if you can't substantiate it with a reasoning.

No denying the hooktard got one over on me, but all she did was waste my time and not my money which is fine. My post was to help others not fall for her time wasting as well. After all that is the point of most NCNS posts.
My post was to help others not fall for her time wasting as well. Originally Posted by gtoman
Then don't be so defensive!!! I made that initial statement as a suggestion as to why she would do NCNS. But you went crazy on me like Kurtz.
Sounds to me like a few people need to come see me to release some of this energy
Aren't you the guy that fell in love over text and gave the providers boyfriend $5500 just because you're a nice guy? Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

Yeah, something like that. Originally Posted by WolfWhistle

Then don't be so defensive!!! I made that initial statement as a suggestion as to why she would do NCNS. But you went crazy on me like Kurtz. Originally Posted by WolfWhistle
Who?
Who? Originally Posted by gtoman
Good God!!!! You are hopeless.

Aren't you the guy that fell in love over text and gave the providers boyfriend $5500 just because you're a nice guy? Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
ROFSLMAO
You're argument is completely pointless if you can't substantiate it with a reasoning.

No denying the hooktard got one over on me, but all she did was waste my time and not my money which is fine. My post was to help others not fall for her time wasting as well. After all that is the point of most NCNS posts. Originally Posted by gtoman

If she called you would you give her another chance? I once had a super hot chic NCNS me after a well planned out afternoon. I simply told her that she was a loser and I moved on; or so I thought. Oddly enough (since I did go kinda nuclear) a week later she texted me back asking for forgiveness and another chance. I accepted her offer. Except over time we ended up taking things way too far. I got access to the secret places of her heart. (not that this is what you want) She's in and out of the hobby now but one of prettiest and sexiest in the game. So if she approaches you see what she has to say.
LMAO, if you don't think the hobby isn't about control then you are clearly foolish. But she got the upper hand and controlled your fucktard ass.

Originally Posted by WolfWhistle
Kinda like Bonetaker Barbie, right?
OMG... I think I just pissed myself I am laughing so hard.... sheeeit.
Sounds to me like a few people need to come see me to release some of this energy Originally Posted by Vivian Gates
Ummm. That might not be a good idea for WuldBaitTurd to see you unless you can stay awake...

He does give good head though.
Originally Posted by Natalia Mori
Oh.. didnt see you there... hi NaMo !
gtoman, I understand what you mean. NCNS sucks and time for some is at least as, if not more, valuable than money.
OMG... I think I just pissed myself I am laughing so hard.... sheeeit. Originally Posted by TryWeakly

those are the best kind. Everyone should laugh like that on occasion to where you can't stop and it starts to hurt and you're coughing and gagging and shit; it's good for you.