I just wanna kno guys

They usually come back to their senses after punching the clock for a few weeks and getting home with swollen feet that being friendly and faking it isn't that bad after all, almost forgot to mention the little check they've earned for all those hours at a RW job. Originally Posted by BLM69

!!!never been fake every guy on here knows that for sure
They usually come back to their senses after punching the clock for a few weeks and getting home with swollen feet that being friendly and faking it isn't that bad after all, almost forgot to mention the little check they've earned for all those hours at a RW job. Originally Posted by BLM69
Lol nope theyre over 15 new BACKPAGE sites that have me in a new state every month . im good luv id rather see the same guys ive been meeting i will delete this profile Sunday
  • BLM69
  • 09-04-2018, 03:19 PM
Lol nope theyre over 15 new BACKPAGE sites that have me in a new state every month . im good luv id rather see the same guys ive been meeting i will delete this profile Sunday Originally Posted by Misty S
So after Sunday you won't be back on eccie?
100%
I want my provider to be comfortable and to enjoy herself as well. I have no interest in sex with someone who isn’t enjoying it or at least a damn good actor in making me believe they’re enjoying. I want passion in my experiences whether I’m paying for it or not. Otherwise, it really is no different for me than rubbing one out.

Comfort for the lady equals more enjoyment for me. Originally Posted by pistol shot
Recently I had a guy (not from EC) that seemed rather "detached". He was almost expressionless. I thought it was because I just wasn't a good match. 3 days later he booked a second appointment. On that appointment he literally answered 26 messages, while on my massage table.
OMG, all we/you can hope for is at least an hour escape from the board (bored) room.

GUYS life is WAY too short...let's sneak in a little fun. Is it possible to leave your cell phone in the car for an hour(60 minutes)?
Ultimately my comfort level is more important than hers...I'm the one paying for pleasure. However, I don't want to leave the session with her looking at me like I'm a fucking weirdo. Maybe I did have a good time with her and want to see her again, but me not making her comfortable would make her think twice about it or post something negative about me in the ladies room.

your ultimate goal is to get to your car with a smile on your face knowing you just gave a provider some good dick. Then 5 mins down the road you get a text from her saying "thank you and I can't wait to see you again"
There are certainly two sides to the conversation lol. I'm paying and even if it isn't a great time you took the money so fake it the best you can.

On the other hand if I'm in to you and we click ? THAT is what I really seek ! If I can make it good for her even make her cum then I will enjoy it even more !
All these wack as guys wanna hop on this one bad review TRYING TO BASH ME... WHY IN THE ENTIRE FUCK DO I HAVE 178 YES REVIEWS TO 6 LAME ASS GUYS NO REVIEWS THAT CAME IN AND SAW ME WITH THERE SHALLOW OR STINKY ASSES!!!!
DELETE MY FUCKIN ACCOUNT NOW
IM SICK OF THIS SHIT US HOOKERS OUT HERE TAKING RISK U UNGRATEFUL BASTARDS COME IN BALLS AND ASSHOLES DIRTY AND WANNA COMPLAIN OR COME IN AND BE AS DULL AS POSSIBLE AND WANT A HOOKER TO TREAT U LIKE A FUCKIN KING....
LIKE I FUCKIN SAID I MAKE MORE MONEY ON ALL THESE NEW BACKPAGE SITES SUCKIN COCK WITH A CONDOM ON SCREW THIS SITE !!!!! AND I FUCKIN MEAN IT .
DELETE MY FUCKIN ACCOUNT NOW Originally Posted by Misty S
We don't delete accounts. If you feel the need to have it disabled please send a pm to one of us with the reason for disabling and we can disable your account.

Don't disable in anger. Right now your best course of action is to let this thread die out and stop worrying about why some clients are dead fucks. We too, run into providers who have no IOP and are dead fucks as well.
5 mins down the road you get a text from her saying "thank you and I can't wait to see you again" Originally Posted by txboi817
I get that all the time. then I go and have dinner with the Tooth Fairy..
I get that all the time. then I go and have dinner with the Tooth Fairy.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Chung Tran youre only problem with me is you asked me for BBFS AND i cursed your ass out . you inbox me you love me but bash me in public every chance u get. Stfuuuuu
So much anger. Hugs are in much demand