Multiple orgasms

EDIT - Remove insulting remarks from this thread. Originally Posted by kc810m
Dude really, that is no way to talk to a lady, no matter what your beef is with her.

I have know Jackie for several years now and I can tell you that she is a very intelligent, sophisticated and caring person. You treat her right and she will treat you right.

You really need to back up Kc810 and evaluate your life. If you cannot handle a SHB than maybe you should pack up and get the hell out of Dodge before you totally bury yourself.

So get to stepping Kc810
EDIT - Remove insulting remarks from this thread.
. Originally Posted by kc810m

Way to put yourself on most DNS lists!! Even if u dont agree with a lady.... no need to fucking disrespect her.

Gotta love self alerts!!!
EDIT - Remove insulting remarks from this thread. Originally Posted by kc810m
You called me an "internet tough guy", now I wonder how you treat women in general..
I was trying to help you get a clue but nooooo....gotta be a baddass...huh?...

BTW...get a date yet??

ROFLMAO......
Damn, I was busy and missed it. I'm betting he painted us a pretty picture of his true self for everyone to see. I actually feel sorry for him, his now being listed on several national blacklists . . . Wonder if he got a woody talking all nasty to the naughty Jackie - yeah, he's proven he's a real man . . . What'cha think Malwoody, do you think he came four or five times in the hour jerking it to my pictures? LMAO . . . so Matt, why are you PMing me for an appointment one day and talking shit on me the next? Maybe because you're a sociopath? No need to answer, we all know - it's okay, we get it.

Oh well.

Meh.
Oh he said some really nasty stuff to you...I'll pm you...real tough guy, sitting at his keyboard getting all brave on a SHMB...he does not have the sense to understand that most if not all replies were actually meant to give him a clue....his misguided ego wouldn't allow it..

I wonder if he has a date yet......LMAO.....
Damn, I was busy and missed it. I'm betting he painted us a pretty picture of his true self for everyone to see. I actually feel sorry for him, his now being listed on several national blacklists . . . Wonder if he got a woody talking all nasty to the naughty Jackie - yeah, he's proven he's a real man . . . What'cha think Malwoody, do you think he came four or five times in the hour jerking it to my pictures? LMAO . . . so Matt, why are you PMing me for an appointment one day and talking shit on me the next? Maybe because you're a sociopath? No need to answer, we all know - it's okay, we get it.

Oh well.

Meh. Originally Posted by Jackie Devlin
No come to think about it, the story about the farm boy with the firehose probably caused him great angst..he's probably trying to hit the ceiling as we speak...lol...I mean getting on a SHMB and bragging about ones prowess and then finding out that he is not quite the stud he thinks he is would have to be a crushing blow....

I wonder if he got a date yet??
I'm betting he's not who he says he is . . . or wants us to believe he is; too many similarities to a past poster that had many of the same issues. I mean seriously, less than forty posts to melt-down? Someone is off their meds somewhere in the world I'm sure . . . may not be our boy, but someone, somewhere. Maybe a mod can run his IP address.

Kisses all,

- Jackie
I'm betting he's not who he says he is . . . or wants us to believe he is; too many similarities to a past poster that had many of the same issues. I mean seriously, less than forty posts to melt-down? Someone is off their meds somewhere in the world I'm sure . . . may not be our boy, but someone, somewhere. Maybe a mod can run his IP address.

Kisses all,

- Jackie Originally Posted by Jackie Devlin
Actually I think "Matt" is in fact a newbie..either that or he is completly clueless..but some folks never get past the "newbie" stage..I can think of several...

Poor guy has "GPS" and the P does not stand for pussy...

Wonder if he has a date yet..?
You're probably right . . . I did mention his general cluelessness ealrier, in fact, general cluelessness was my favorite "insta-ban" from the days of ASPD, I wonder if they have it still here on ECCIE? I know a few of the old guard mods that used it with great success.

His new avatar is interesting, no Tineye hits . . . wonder if Matt's moving into the same business as Omar. Seems like he's built for it mentally.

Kisses,

- Jackie
Wonder if he has a date yet..? Originally Posted by malwoody
I'm betting . . . no. I'm wondering though if his "girlfriend" is a loaner, so to speak (the one he describes in the OP), and all this is just a way for him to work the board to her advantage when she pops on the scene for sale and wanting VP status. Something to think about . . .
I just realized that Matt is not Matt, he's Omar and that avatar is one of his....

I had a date with her once but when I finally saw her face...well you know...talk about "bangs" and a...well I better stop there...don't want any more points..

Careful girls, Matt/Omar has ulterior motives for sure...
I had a date with her once but when I finally saw her face...well you know... Originally Posted by malwoody
What, the one from his avatar? Yeah I'm betting she's well known to more than a few gentlemen callers somewhere in the country . . . I'm betting the face is obfuscated for reasons other than anonymity.

Careful girls, Matt/Omar has ulterior motives for sure... Originally Posted by malwoody
Winner, winner, chicken dinner . . . Maybe he'll realize he's busted out and run his game somewhere else, that is if they have gas money.

As Dennis would have said, "Ahhhh Ha!".
Hmmmm, the young farmer from western Kansas...
Sooooo...Dirk Digler does live on after all.
Hmmmm, the young farmer from western Kansas...
Sooooo...Dirk Digler does live on after all. Originally Posted by bartipero
aka Malwoody..

Once a great master (aka Megawoody) in the hobby advised me....and rarely at times did I listen...best not to pick a fight with a provider....especially Jackie!

I think someone just got schooled!