How did you get your screen name?

The SNL is obvious....Saturday Night Live...

The 993 is the model of the first Porsche I ever owned....

I don't know why I put a 2nd "3"...
I like the name dorothy but to make it legit for my non spelling self I mispelled it and tact on monroe because it sounded good...
Ever play that old contortionist game Twister when you were a kid? I love black women...imagine playing it with a couple of hot naked black girls and the meaning for "Sistertwister" becomes obvious.

well back in 2002 I decided to let a piercer punch a hole in my dick.....

I used to be the Popes back up helicopter pilot .

well would you believe i played with them in the toy store ?

Alright Alright i saw on Jay Leno .

Iam T.C,s son from magnum P.I ?

My Mom Dropped me when i was a Baby from the 5 th floor ?

Yah yah thats it !!!
Just though it would be funny.

That and folks thing to think that if I schedule an appointment, that I'm bringing more than one person with me. lol.

Naw. Just me. By myself.
I've have a boat slipped on an area lake. I'm Jimmy Buffet loving, full moon sailing kind of guy. The Boomvang is part of the rigging for a sloop. It sounds a lot cooler than it actually is.

I stole mine from a dead man.....
Cause thas what she better do when my ts is over

EARNTHISMONEY
I like the Showtime series Califorication and who wouldn't like to be cool and have woman throw themselves at you. The other is my area code.
  • 5T3V3
  • 01-31-2016, 01:19 PM
my penis' name is steve ... he told me what to write when steve was taken ... the little fucker wont shut up .... he is always taking ... ooo fuck her, shes cute ... ooo i want a piece of that call her ... but i dont blame him he has had a hard life and he lives next door to an asshole ... so i pretty much let him call the shots
Hale to Steve. lfmao
Nighttime is my time.
Because I am a white boy and I like the number 69 for some reason
One of my regulars actually named me. He was like " Damn Nina, I'm gonna start calling you the Dicknapper" and that's how Nina the Dicknapper was created..