Leggs...And A Pic!

I've got to see this lady Originally Posted by Trident1
*checks watch* hmmm.
HUM Which days of the week are you purple? I'd Love to see that. LMAO
Damnz...I was your biggest fan of the striped-socks look....until today...love them legs, girl! I'd have to take a sip of water by the time I got up to your knee to keep my tongue wet...mmmm
Damnz...I was your biggest fan of the striped-socks look....until today...love them legs, girl! I'd have to take a sip of water by the time I got up to your knee to keep my tongue wet...mmmm Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Well now that im YUMMY approved i think ill post more lol! And i still wear my thigh highs, behind closed doors of course! Lol...
HUM Which days of the week are you purple? I'd Love to see that. LMAO Originally Posted by loveitdou
Ha!

Originally Posted by YummyMarie
I've seen your picture and... I'd be "mad" too.... Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
Probably not the best comment for a hooker to be throwing around...especially when she has previously been banned from this board for a year for outing...

Just...sayin'...
Hmmmm....^^^
First off Kammye, you have beautiful legs...

P.S. Only because I was bored at the moment Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
Yeah, keep telling yourself that love...

[& thanks for keeping your showcase up to date Kammye. Unlike some other obviously inebriated & in need of therapy to kill their inner demons self conscious whores Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Exactly what I was thinking!...Funny that.

Probably not the best comment for a hooker to be throwing around...especially when she has previously been banned from this board for a year for outing...

Just...sayin'... Originally Posted by Wakeup
I love you .....And he's right, outing whores are generally frowned upon.
Damn babe...you're beautiful. Love you too.
Kammye= Very sexy lady. Great pictures.
Muahz. Originally Posted by Kammye

When i read the headline,.....

.....this came to mind:

First off Kammye, you have beautiful legs...

Yeah, keep telling yourself that love...

Exactly what I was thinking!...Funny that.

I love you .....And he's right, outing whores are generally frowned upon. Originally Posted by Valerie
Valerie over the yrs u KNOW ive strived to be a doll like yourself! Ty for the kind words. Its good 2 know there is still honor amongst whores somwhere!!!!