Did I get scammed?

Yes it was a scam, i once left a session bc my gut screamed cop, and while i was leaving i heard many running foot steps run up the stair well next to Our room. Then when i got outside the hotel 3 guys in a compact car in suits, one with a gun sticking out of his vest. Seems like 5.0 for sure. But i left the $. If she thought you were a cop she would not have taken the donation. Scammed Originally Posted by subcilla
Since you seem to know so damn much...I took the money to my boyfriend in the car so that he could go pay the rent and then come back to pick me up...while in the car talking is when we seen the laws in the office. Unless u were there u don't know what u would have done.
I have never had a complaint yet except from shallow, nobodys such as yourself! Originally Posted by thetruejade
So does this mean that you are going to give him the session he already paid for, without charging him?

Answer carefully.
I would love to give him his money back gladly....would have done so that same day if I hadn't been so afraid that he himself was involved in the sting that took place at the hotel and ended up getting my friend arrested. .... Originally Posted by thetruejade
Oh, and one other reason.....

I took the money to my boyfriend in the car so that he could go pay the rent and then come back to pick me up... Originally Posted by thetruejade
You had to pay your boyfriend's rent with the money. If you had not paid your boyfriend's rent, because you gave it back to the one your stole it from, then your boyfriend would be pissed and your boyfriend would not give you a ride to another appointment so you could steal money from them and pay the rest of your boyfriend's bills!

Why doesn't your "boyfriend" get a job and pay his own bills so you will not have to meet strange guys who might be police officers in strange motels where police officers organize "stings" ... and steal their money?

And do you mean that you didn't tell your "friend" that there had been a sting at the motel earlier in the day and you almost got arrested?

There is just no honor among thieves these days!
Why doesn't your "boyfriend" get a job and pay his own bills.. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Because I love him and he loves me. We're only doing this until we make enough money to open a Subway franchise then I can finish my doctorate and he can go into politics....And for your information..he doesn't just lay around all day..he has to get up from the couch to get his own beers when I'm away!! SO THERE!!!
X
Because I love him and he loves me. We're only doing this until we make enough money to open a Subway franchise then I can finish my doctorate and he can go into politics....And for your information..he doesn't just lay around all day..he has to get up from the couch to get his own beers when I'm away!! SO THERE!!! Originally Posted by ratboy jam
Excellent. Now answer my question
X

Excellent. Now answer my question Originally Posted by luxury daphne
Now Daphne you already know the answer to that question. The pimp er ah "boyfriend" if he is any kind of "boyfriend" isn't going to allow any freebies.
I've had the pleasure of meeting spice, and he is a kind and intellectual gentleman. I hate it when hoes do things like this to the undeserving. Ugh
I have never had a complaint yet except from shallow, nobodys such as yourself! Originally Posted by thetruejade

True enough I am shallow, but at least I have never been accused or put myself in the position to be accused of being a thief and an ugly one at that.
Scam
The new types are where the mark loses the cash YET is scammed to chase that lost cash with more cash ,hoping to retrieve the lost cash.

RUN AWAY!
No shit.. how ironic two guys months apart accuse of the same runaway scam and its all a "misunderstanding"? Sounds sweet enough; her lips may drip with honey but I have a feeling theres some wormwood in that heart.
Trust me she's getting hers.You can look at her, listen to her posts and tell she lives a pitiful unfulfilling life.

Lets recap shall we?

Pictures show she live in rathole motel. She has scarey scabs on face and body. She gives the money that she makes/steals to a loser with no job or self respect. Who's probably fu*king her best friend behind her back. (the other ug*y senor citizen in the picture) And has a 14 yr old child who is probably watching it all and thinks this is the way you're suppose to live. Poor kid does'nt stand a chance.

What's even worse is that we cant call it a "he said-she said" and remain neutral because someone who's word I trust (LD) speaks highly of the fellow it happened to. I am a firm believer in what goes around,comes around.......
Why did you let your friend get busted?
Why did you let your friend get busted? Originally Posted by simpleton
Increases her "market share"!
Why did you let your friend get busted? Originally Posted by simpleton
Full of shit. Added to the story to give it more umph.
So Jade, you say you are a honest and sincere provider-OK,but actions speak louder than words.

1.A boyfriend : Now,nothing wrong in having a BF- infact perfectly normal. But the BF expecting you to pay money from your client so he can pay his rent- well what a lazy ass and he then ceases to be a BF b`cos he now is called a pimp.So first figure out what or who he is and then please report back. LOL !!

2.So you did not scam or rip off the client?? Hmmm! Why dont you send him his money back by Western Union? Then everyone will believe you are not a scam. After the client gets his money back,then if he likes or trusts you ,he can reschedule again..

3.No respectable provider takes the money after the client has arrived and leaves the room saying she has to give the money to her friend/GF/BF/pimp who is waiting outside. That is the hallmark or classical description of a scam ..
4.Also what`s up with all those suggested scabs / sores / scars/ marks? Could you please explain it to all us Eccie folks? We are a little bit challenged in that department!!

Eagerly awaiting your articulated reply with great vocabulary !!