Goodbye....

If she looked anything like this chick, she'd never be alone, EVER! Originally Posted by nuglet
OMG that chick is HOT
it's just not fair that she is so good looking, and has so much talent.. Too much good stuff in one package. I can only hope she's a bitch, that way I won't obsess....
And as for Loser Lane... well, buh bye now.
"it's just not fair that she is so good looking, and has so much talent.. Too much good stuff in one package. I can only hope she's a bitch, that way I won't obsess"....Chicken Nugget

Oh Nugget, I've always known deep down you picked on me because you liked me so much!!! Just remember me as the on who got away....
OMG that chick is HOT Originally Posted by SP Hunter
Ah yes, Sarah Brightman...

Oh Nugget, I've always known deep down you picked on me because you liked me so much!!! Just remember me as the on who got away.... Originally Posted by Leslie Lane

My momma always said ..those boys who pick on you the most are the ones who want you the most.... + =
My momma always said ..those biys who pick on you the most are the ones who want you the most.... + = Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
I can assure you that IS NOT the case. I have no interest in this one, none, nada, zip, nyet, zero.... However VictoriaLyn.. you are a different story maam.
Looks like she has her own way of advertisement, This is ridiculous

You know the Good Ones never have to say "Goodbye"....they just fade in the distance and always stay in our minds.....

Guess it doesn't apply here....
Lil Bubblegum must be under someones shoe....but I owe him a drink before I go. So here....Okay, third times the charm. Originally Posted by Leslie Lane
figures...you musta found what you were looking for. congrats. hope that really isnt my drink. but farewell and best of luck to you.
"Now is the time of each day
that I Desperately miss her
I suppose I will learn how to live my life without her"
For once I agree with Whispers.....
God, you wusses... go get a dress and some ribbons for chris sake.
......Don't mind me.....I just came back to retrieve something that I left behind. As you were.
This thread seems to have run its course, so it has been closed....

sixx