Healthcare

So you're admitting that Paulie lied to make a pretend point.

Full quote: "“We have to pass the bill so that you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy.”

In other words, so long as lunatics keep telling you that there will be government death panels, and so long as ignorant lunatics keep pretending to believe it, we'll need to pass the bill to find out if there are, in fact, death panels in the bill.

Narrator: "There were no death panels". Originally Posted by Doove
that 4k tax thingy his boss may have not read

Companies having it force on had reason to shit the bed before reading that far

fog of the controversy = before you know better to pass this crap

Narrator: "There were no death panels" yet. Originally Posted by Doove
fify
  • Doove
  • 01-23-2021, 09:20 PM
fify Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
We're 10 years into the thing. So tell us when they're gonna start showing up, genius. Or are you referring to Trump pushing to let old people die for the good of the economy?
We're 10 years into the thing. Originally Posted by Doove

The republicans have had all those years to come up with a better plan. They haven't. They can't.
We're 10 years into the thing. So tell us when they're gonna start showing up, genius. Or are you referring to Trump pushing to let old people die for the good of the economy? Originally Posted by Doove
that was clearly Governors. Some GOP but mostly DIM ops DEM
The republicans have had all those years to come up with a better plan. They haven't. They can't. Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
Biden says Trump had no plan. Then makes a plan equal almost or less that what happened under Trump mmmm
  • Doove
  • 01-24-2021, 08:41 PM
that was clearly Governors. Some GOP but mostly DIM ops DEM Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
LOL. A Democratic Governor is being sued to open the economy in NY. A Democratic Governor was threatened with being kidnapped by right wing lunatics for not opening the economy. It was Trump administration officials going on every news channel that would have them to tell us we need to keep the economy open because the dead are primarily old people and people who are already sick. It was Fox News telling us we need to keep the economy open because the dead are primarily old people who had a good run and would die soon anyways. Even going so far as to tell us they'd voluntarily sacrifice themselves for the good of the economy.

You can thank the mods for my not telling you what your comment says about you.

Biden says Trump had no plan. Then makes a plan equal almost or less that what happened under Trump mmmm Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

I guess trump and the rnc just wanted to keep his plan a secret then.
Is Fox News a new whore board ????
In NY is was Gov Andy's health care plan to send C19 into nursing homes
I guess trump and the rnc just wanted to keep his plan a secret then. Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
In NY is was Gov Andy's health care plan to send C19 into nursing homes Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
32k of 'em....

You can thank the mods for my not telling you what your comment says about you. Originally Posted by Doove
Ditto
Careful Paulie Girl, I think they get there NEWS from a SHMB called
Fox New or New Fox's or something Like that. I can find it dang it
  • Doove
  • 01-25-2021, 04:51 PM
Ditto Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
Oh? Feel free to PM me. Unlike some, i won't go running to the mods if i get insulted through a PM.
Oh? Feel free to PM me. Unlike some, i won't go running to the mods if i get insulted through a PM. Originally Posted by Doove
I thought this thread is healthcare, not the insult thread
but I could be wrong

What was Donald J Trump going give us for healthcare insurance? Originally Posted by Markdancer
answer don't matter would never get past the house and the at time gutless GOP senate of mostly never T's if it came up and well it never did anyways
Whatever happened to that insult thread
Looked like fun
Oh? Feel free to PM me. Unlike some, i won't go running to the mods if i get insulted through a PM. Originally Posted by Doove
Oh Dovlin....
I'd never insult you on the open board or in a PM....
Why would anyone insult anyone in a PM??

I generally speaking was concerned about you during your absence... and indeed welcomed you back with open arms....

We'll never agree on politics, but that's nothing to insult you about....

If you have gotten points for PM insults, I'll be your SHMB lawyer if you like...

You know me... I'm only hear to help...
so there's that....
ask anyone....