Hour long blowjob.

I love sucking, obviously lol and wouldn't be a slut face if i wasnt good at it. Tuma, bls, cock worship. Im not happy unless my mouth is occupied lol set a record for Valentine's 2016- sucked cock for 7hrs straight during MFM.... ended up with friction burns lol
http://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=1405

All fucking day. Originally Posted by johnclark
Fuck you john clark u still around?
your ass could never last an hour BBBJ , you barely lasted 20 mintues with me and that was FS session. BTW why did you tell you would see me again after you came back from your vacation? if you were so disappointed in my skin color?

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=779777

I hope you stick to white women from now on so you know exactly what skin color you are going to get!
Lita's rimming and cock worship are truly exquisite. It is been too long since I have had the pleasure...
I could make you pop just by my rimjob alone

Then of course I would never waste any of my other "special" talents by not edging you to no end before milking every drop of out of you a few times....Mmmmmmm!
Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess
AGREED!!!! Miss you Lita

Then of course I would never waste any of my other "special" talents by not edging you to no end before milking every drop of out of you a few times....Mmmmmmm!
Oh my...
Fuck you john clark u still around?
your ass could never last an hour BBBJ , you barely lasted 20 mintues with me and that was FS session. BTW why did you tell you would see me again after you came back from your vacation? if you were so disappointed in my skin color?

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=779777

I hope you stick to white women from now on so you know exactly what skin color you are going to get! Originally Posted by VIP Mya Michelle
HAHAHAHAHAAH you STILL mad about that NO review?? Goddamn girl let it go!!

There it is folks. 4 fucking years later and Mya still pissed about that NO review. For reference: http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=779777
HAHAHAHAHAAH you STILL mad about that NO review?? Goddamn girl let it go!!

There it is folks. 4 fucking years later and Mya still pissed about that NO review. For reference: http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=779777 Originally Posted by corona
YOU BET MY BLACKETY BLACK ASS IS, SHIT BLACK PEOPLE LIKE ELEPHANTS!!!

WE DON'T FORGET SHIT!

unlike white people who forgot what they ancestors did and what they STILL DOING to oppress people who not also Arian race, and unlike the many Hispanics who seem to forget they being shipped out this mother fucker as we type... POST WHILE YOU CAN BLM69 & Corona & L.A. (oh wait you could be anywhere in the world and post on this bitch nvm)... and I hope Dorthy didn't get deported already... we haven't heard from her.

Don't worry I'm not getting deported! I'm an ORIGINAL American, Bred by the best breeders in the world. Trump can't kick none of us out, WE AMERICA'S KIDS! so when all the foreigners gone, guess who u gone be left with? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

SOMEBODY PM JOHN CLARK, TELL HIM TO REPLY LIKE MOTHER FUCKERS DO ME! COME REPLY BITCH! YOU NOT MOVING FAST ENOUGH ROTFLMMFAO
  • BLM69
  • 02-16-2017, 09:34 AM

Damm baby, I got hard reading this
A lot of blow jobs I have experienced would better be described as hand jobs with occasional visits in the mouth. To truly qualify as an hour long BJ should mean 60 minutes inside the mouth. For those who have declared they are capable which of the above did you really mean?
A lot of blow jobs I have experienced would better be described as hand jobs with occasional visits in the mouth. To truly qualify as an hour long BJ should mean 60 minutes inside the mouth. For those who have declared they are capable which of the above did you really mean? Originally Posted by ValenTX
My hr BBBJ session isn't literally an hour of non stop cock sucking.. There are other activities involved... Hj,bls,DT,TUMA, brest/nipple play ect..this isn't all though... Varies by client and what their likes and dislikes are.

I like to think mine includes a lot of mouth with hj mixed in...my technique is amazing.. May not be for everyone... But it is an experience to be had..

BJs are just fun IMO lol
....unlike white people who forgot what they ancestors did and what they STILL DOING to oppress people who not also Arian race, and unlike the many Hispanics who seem to forget... Originally Posted by VIP Mya Michelle

(The spelling is the) Aryan race, you babbling twit. Arian is the name you'd give to a male child / man.

But...more on The Aryans...it was the Nazi's (of WWII, in case you missed that in World History class, as well) misinterpretation of the term ("borrowed" for their cause to promote racial hierarchy per the "racially pure" Nordic & Germanic peoples) was originally used to describe peoples of Persia & India.

That said, I kinda doubt the citizenry of Persia and India were guilty ofkeeping your people down during the unfortunate time of slavery in the colonies and the early statehood of America.....anymore than those Deep South notorious German / Nazi plantation owners of the 17th and 18th centuries.

Confused? lol...well, that goes without question.
I would love one of these sessions. Does not have to be the whole hour, just the main focus is on me getting a BJ. If it was a spitroast even better.
I would love one of these sessions. Does not have to be the whole hour, just the main focus is on me getting a BJ. If it was a spitroast even better. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
PM me lol....I'm thinking of marketing my spit as a special sexual lubricant
A lot of blow jobs I have experienced would better be described as hand jobs with occasional visits in the mouth. To truly qualify as an hour long BJ should mean 60 minutes inside the mouth. For those who have declared they are capable which of the above did you really mean? Originally Posted by ValenTX
Ive had a few in room conversations with guys about this same issue. I guess Im ignorant to the fact that most women do this. Im an advocate of using a sloppy wet hand to help out in other areas that arent preoccupied with the mouth, but really the HJ/BJ makes no sense to me.

One of the more memorable conversations I have had about this, the hobbyist told me that I was an "all mouth" kind of girl. IE lips, tongue, everything.

I dont quite agree with the "60min in the mouth" statement. Then again, a few seconds away here and there shouldnt be too much of a bother. I like to think Im one of those girls, yet at the same time Im just like Analeese as far as technique goes. Including other activities such as BLS/TUMA and cock worship do significantly enhance the experience. And I am a serious cock worshiper - can never just focus on one thing at a time lol
Well, now have a new hobby fantasy after reading this. Thinking about starting a Request and ISO that links to this thread.