Rant: Amount of "Real World Info & Deposit Needed" Provider Increasing

Yes, Texas and its men are in a reality bubble, separate from the ROW Originally Posted by GayleMeyers

I hobby in WA with TNA and CA with HX.
Never have I had to provide anything other than review history and references.
  • BLM69
  • 12-14-2023, 10:32 PM
Guy's need to stick with not entertaining anyone wanting any type of deposits, trust me that they will starve and things will change if all the guys are on the same page Simps made it like this, time to Man up
I accept deposits if they don’t have any other screening options. Originally Posted by KellyKiss

Is taking a deposit a screening method now? Just curious, how is the rationale of taking a deposit tied to your personal safety?
  • BLM69
  • 12-15-2023, 07:07 PM
Is taking a deposit a screening method now? Just curious, how is the rationale of taking a deposit tied to your personal safety? Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
Financial gain while the simps are out $, these hookers are bold
I passed screening with a provider with no real world info. Just handle and phone number, I think was all. Then she stated cashapp only. I declined to see her. She might not be able to get rw info, but from what I read cashapp isn't anonymous from other entities.

It is unfortunate because I really wanted to see her but leaving a paper trail isn't worth it.

BTW, she is fairly well known, so I didn't think it was a scam because I could cashapp at the incall, but I wasn't going to leave a paper trail.
Following up on my previous post, with an on-topic question.

As posted, my #1 choice from yesterday didn't respond... not yesterday, at least. She responded at 5:24 this morning, "hey, I'm ready now".

I wasn't, obviously, which leads to my question. Why respond so late, knowing it is way too late, like 15 hours late?

My theory is that is well past any sting opportunity, and responding is a test to see how serious I am. If I respond back, she knows or expects I'm good. We can set another time, and she's comfortable. Anyone have a different theory?

I did respond, about an hour ago, and took the opportunity to ask about menu and price. She responded right away, which makes me think my theory has merit. I told her to look for me to text again later this week, Looks like good value.

Her ad also insists on verification, without specifying what that looks like. I wonder if her delayed response and my followup fills that verification? Originally Posted by Trick Nixon

i have had them contact me weeks after a message. The ones that are working will contact you sooner but it may take a few hours if they are busy. i have found that 7 of 10 will not respond back cause they are not working at that moment. So the will reply in a week or so.
So much simpler when I first joined . Those days are clearly in the rear view mirror!
Sometimes the juice ain’t worth the squeeze.