Who Among Us is Going to See Donald Trump on Monday?

Elizabeth Warren or Joe Biden would be better choices then Hillary. Originally Posted by TexasCowboy
Sums it up for me, as well.

All in all, this current crop of candidates (both parties) are just plain awful. The 2016 presidential race could very well be the poster child of the ancient Greek proverb "the lesser of two evils".....
I may attend... I think you are correct .. Trump may well take Texas.. it will be close..he will lose the general election to Hillary.. We can never go back, Too many people want the government to take care of them.. Still,, like him or hate him he has put some interest back in politics. He says whatever he damn well pleases and that is refreshing. besides I like walls..
I'd rather have a boil on my ass than see Trump.
Do people on this board genuinely want Ted Cruz as president? His own party doesn't even like him, or Trump for that matter. What is wrong with the GOP?
Do people on this board genuinely want Ted Cruz as president? His own party doesn't even like him, or Trump for that matter. What is wrong with the GOP? Originally Posted by ithyphallicus
It looks like it's gone batshit crazy...

http://a.msn.com/01/en-us/BBq3iMi?ocid=se

it was a great turnout, Trump slayed Rubio, Chris Christie showed up to endorse Trump, a small group of young Mexicans protested, waving a Mexican flag, a hot reporter from Telemundo was there sitting on the pavement, waiting to do a report, half of her ass was hanging out, it was a great time..
I think there is a point to be made "Latinos waving a Mexican flag" if they want to be Mexicans they need to get back over the proverbial wall. They want the freedoms and protection of law this country provides them they need to be part of this country legally, pay taxes, and vote.
I still say Hillary is going to walk in and bring rock star Bill w her. And then, maybe the middle class can rise again

And then, we don't have another GOP recession that makes America great. it's not that hard people. Go vote in Texas w your gun license butt not your college I'd. Can you say bought payed for by dirty air too
I still say Hillary is going to walk in and bring rock star Bill w her. And then, maybe the middle class can rise again

And then, we don't have another GOP recession that makes America great. it's not that hard people. Go vote in Texas w your gun license butt not your college I'd. Can you say bought payed for by dirty air too Originally Posted by Tsmokies

You can vote with your chl id ? Well wtf I tried to use my VA I'd last time I voted and was denied. That's a federal I'd for fucks sake.
There are some many many individuals that have there noses buried up Obamas ass that if you stopped their whole head would be buried up there. Yahoo News and MSNBC - Chris Matthews is a very good example along with the rest of the idiots for MSNBC and CNN.

The thing the separates Trump and Obama is that Trump is his own man where Obama takes advantage of his race and uses this to his advantage. There is a big difference between Ben Carson and Obama where Ben Carson is a very educated and gifted individual.

Hillary does not seem to have a snowballs chance in hell in winning the election an with the fake front that she is now putting on she will be the same way of get in line to kiss my ass if you want something. During the election would either vote for Trump or Carson for they come from a different mold then what is in DC now. Elizabeth Warren or Joe Biden would be better choices then Hillary. Originally Posted by TexasCowboy
So by your "logic" someone who has a Harvard Law School degree is not educated and gifted? And just how is it Obama uses his "race?" to his advantage? I'll be waiting, chances are for quite some time.
Do people on this board genuinely want Ted Cruz as president? His own party doesn't even like him, or Trump for that matter. What is wrong with the GOP? Originally Posted by ithyphallicus
its a shit show for both parties

the last candidate to be interesting was ron paul