Dallas Eccie Let me Apologize

Awesome!

Pm me with that mess again, I will RTM you again. Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
Lmfao, stop wasting my time, babe !!!
Lmfao, stop wasting my time, babe !!! Originally Posted by Htking
Consider it done as long as you never send me another mean ass ugly worded verbally abusive pm again, we are all cool.

Consider it done as long as you never send me another mean ass ugly worded verbally abusive pm again, we are all cool.

Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
Again, no thank you, not my type . pass
Soooo I'm assuming the OP retracted his apology?? Or wait, it really a joke all along right?

Good one... We got Punk'd LOL
Looks like he just got banned. Hummmmm I wonder why...

:-)
Karma's a bitch.. 9 times out of 10 his posts were demeaning and totally uncalled for. Yep, that's what his ass gets.
Yeah...he sent me a mean and ugly pm today.

Anywho...on with life!
Let's not forget we're on a hooker fantasy site, don't take what people say in here too seriously unless this is your real life. Originally Posted by biglatinmale
This. Every time I read the drama on the boards I think this same thing.
Op, aside from the fact that you behave like a complete idiot... Do you have anything to say in your defense....
Op, aside from the fact that you behave like a complete idiot... Do you have anything to say in your defense.... Originally Posted by Luke Skywalker
Unlikely, since he's been banned.
Unlikely, since he's been banned. Originally Posted by TinMan
Which gives us a rest from reading the garbage he writes...
That and the garbage he likes to send via pm. He harasses providers for sure. I know because he started messing with me...

I will NEVER understand why some people need to act so crazy on a hooker board.
Nice work Kaylee. I suspect you intentionally nudged him in the direction he was already heading. Well played.
I guess certain people like stirring the pot when really the pot is full of hot steamy shit. Hmmmmm makes me wonder sometimes