Zimmerman shot at by motorist

....your hate and bitterness spreading out on this forum. Accusations abound with nothing fresh to add to the exchange. If you ever had a idea it was long ago lost in repetition. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Do you always attribute your own characteristics to others? Or just sometimes?

You still have no posts of any substance.
Do you always attribute your own characteristics to others? Or just sometimes?

You still have no posts of any substance. Originally Posted by LexusLover
When the world is wrong lexie right yourself. Constantly trying to reverse what is said to you is showing desperation on your part . Try jumping into adulthood for a change.
He's guilty of being a fucking idiot. That doesn't carry a death sentence, fortunately. Bunch of you morons on here would be dead men walking. Originally Posted by WombRaider
If being a fucking idiot were to get the death penalty ...

.. would being STUPID get you a life sentence without possibility of parole.
Try jumping into adulthood for a change. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You mean you want me to stop posting in your world. If I were to stop ..

.. who would you have to stalk?
You mean you want me to stop posting in your world. If I were to stop ..

.. who would you have to stalk? Originally Posted by LexusLover
LOL I can hear 90% of your posts on any school yard at recess lexie, who is stalking who? Refer to #22.
LOL I can hear 90% of your posts on any school yard at recess lexie, who is stalking who? Refer to #22. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
so you are admitting you are in grade school?
So you are admitting you are in grade school? Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
If you were able to comprehend English it would not be so dark in your pitiful little world no stones. Just another stalker fucking hillbilly.
If you were able to comprehend English it would not be so dark in your pitiful little world no stones. Just another stalker fucking hillbilly. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
ehhburrr... tell us again... How you're a Independent, please.
Do you like yours any other way? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Reckon he's a closet stump breaker ? No wonder the neighbors dogs and cats growl and hiss and run like hell when he comes out of his house !!!
ehhburrr... tell us again... How you're a Independent, please. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Told you to many times your brain is Teflon nothing sticks to it. Tell us again why you prefer dicks to pussy.
Told you to many times your brain is Teflon nothing sticks to it. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Tell us again, WE ALL FORGOT... "How you're a Independent?"

We are WAITNG, ehhburrr...
Shame to distract the trolls with something actually about the OP.

Mathew Apperson was arrested on aggravated assault with a deadly weapon.
Tell us again, WE ALL FORGOT... "How you're a Independent?"

We are WAITNG, ehhburrr... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Told you to many times your brain is Teflon nothing sticks to it. Tell us again why you prefer dicks to pussy. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
If you were able to comprehend English it would not be so dark in your pitiful little world no stones. Just another stalker fucking hillbilly. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
says the idiot who writes like a 3rd grader
Originally Posted by i'va biggen
ehhburrr are you a Independent, Like Matthew?