Well done, Senile Biden voters. Weakness invites war.

You can believe whatever you want, Salty. My reach doesn't exceed my grasp. The facts show that Russian imports began increasing pre-Biden in 2019 to offset what wasn't coming in from Venezuela. Do we want to gloss over that because it's inconvenient? Or point to Keystone? Or ignore what happened in 2019, 2020 and 2021?

What you choose to believe doesn't change the fact that some cherries are being picked here and context is being ignored.

As for me knowing he's correct, put down your pint, mate. Stick to what's in your own head
... You DO understand that drilling in ANWR and
NOT importing oil would be the best way to go?

And are YOU ready to promote nuclear power to fuel
the electrical grid?

... Inquiouring minds surely wanna know.

### Salty
I don't believe ANWR is the answer.

I do believe more nuclear is needed and plans to scrap it are misguided.

I do think we need an energy program that focuses on diversified sources. Less petrochemicals doesn't mean no petrochemicals in a balanced, diversified strategy. We'll still be burning stuff to heat stuff to spin stuff long after we're both dead.
The faster you boomers die off the better.
The faster you boomers die off the better. Originally Posted by He11raiser
What, you don't want to turn them into Matrix batteries in the Near Death Star?

The older and saltier they are the more power we'll generate.
... And YOU'RE REACHING...

You know Berry is correct - You can try to spin the
facts any way you wish.

... WE DON'T BELIEVE YOU.

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
That's his shtick now Salty.

There is no reason we should have been importing gas from places like Russia when we could produce it all at home or import it from Canada (except Grandpa Dementia stopped the Keystone pipeline )
That's his shtick now Salty.

There is no reason we should have been importing gas from places like Russia when we could produce it all at home or import it from Canada (except Grandpa Dementia stopped the Keystone pipeline ) Originally Posted by berryberry
There's the absolutist pivot again followed by the XL gambit and the "talk about him or at him instead of with him" shuffle.

Swing and a miss, swing and a miss, caught looking with the lumber on your shoulder.
... again - WE DON'T BELIEVE YOU.

#### Salty
... again - WE DON'T BELIEVE YOU.

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
It is easy to call out his misinformation. It happens far too often
I see you still haven't touched on that AFPM link or the Forbes link. Couple things there that would help you here instead of just outright dismissal as misinformation.
Biden called our UN Ambassador Linda Greenhouse??

That's actually pretty funny! When she speaks at the UN, do the CO2 detectors go off?
Now is not the time to win bs political arguments. This partisan bullshit is even more ridiculous right now then ever. Putin is the enemy!!
Now is not the time to win bs political arguments. This partisan bullshit is even more ridiculous right now then ever. Putin is the enemy!! Originally Posted by Charley3
Right!

Putin is the enemy. Not the Russian people. They are innocent. Children being sent to the slaughterhouse by their 70 year old leader who has dreams of rebuilding the Soviet Empire.

Someone needs to January 6th the Kremlin.
... Hmmmmm... Maybe we'll see that, mate.

### Salty