The other side of the Timmie story: the Palins

I downsized it as much as the editing would allow to fit your pea brain.

After 5 1/2 years of nothing I don't "worry" about a do-nothing, as long as he keeps doing nothing....AND QUITS THREATENING WITH NO FOLLOW THROUGH.

Kinda like you LOUD MOUTH ... You are all blow and no go. A page right out of YouRong's book. Originally Posted by LexusLover
I would do that also if I were you, thank goodness I am not you. There is no bugger bitcher here than you big mouth.
The presidency is a office, many have held it. If someone is elected he/she is the president for the term. Sitting in the peanut gallery pissing and moaning about their man is stupid. They are our man till the term is over.If it is not yours, then take your sorry ass back to your homeland. If not do something to help not hinder. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Face it EVA, you're a closet Nazi. You don't believe in free speech, you don't like Jewish people, you do believe in oppressing the rights of people you disagree with, actually, you deny those rights altogether, you are a big government person, and only you know if you carry a riding crop around. Wonder what your closet looks like;

Face it EVA, you're a closet Nazi. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Makes a lot of noise too. Another fart ... loud, stinking hot air. No substance.
Face it EVA, you're a closet Nazi. You don't believe in free speech, you don't like Jewish people, you do believe in oppressing the rights of people you disagree with, actually, you deny those rights altogether, you are a big government person, and only you know if you carry a riding crop around. Wonder what your closet looks like;

Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
If you have no facts,just make some crap up. Really lame attempt Judy. You have come out ofthe closet as a idiot.
Makes a lot of noise too. Another fart ... loud, stinking hot air. No substance. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Anti American lexie lacking the big mouth bass. Get your nose out of Judy's ass.
Facts? When have you been bothered by having no facts? Take this OP, you have no facts and your source (via Timmie) is a fraud but still you persist. As for other facts, we've all see the shit you've thrown at JL and Israel. You're antisemitic. We've read you undying support of larger and larger government with fewer and fewer freedoms. You're a statist. You tell people that it is unpatriotic to disagree with or to criticize Obama and should leave the country. You're a fascist. Put is all together and we catch you goose stepping around the Plaze.
[QUOTE=i'va biggen;1055812092] Anti American lexie ....QUOTE]

That's all you got Loud Mouth. You expel hot, stinky air with no substance.

You lack the credibility to call anyone "Anti American" ...

You think you are "Pro-American"?
Facts? When have you been bothered by having no facts? Take this OP, you have no facts and your source (via Timmie) is a fraud but still you persist. As for other facts, we've all see the shit you've thrown at JL and Israel. You're antisemitic. We've read you undying support of larger and larger government with fewer and fewer freedoms. You're a statist. You tell people that it is unpatriotic to disagree with or to criticize Obama and should leave the country. You're a fascist. Put is all together and we catch you goose stepping around the Plaze. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You are full of shit as usual Judy. I have not said anything against Israel I have given the Jewish lackey shit from his bullshit remarks. Just like I give you for your bullshit remarks Your source was no better than Timmies, and you have never answered were the Palins in a brawl they started or not? The rest of your post is your usual bullshit.
[QUOTE=LexusLover;1055812578]
Anti American lexie ....QUOTE]

That's all you got Loud Mouth. You expel hot, stinky air with no substance.

You lack the credibility to call anyone "Anti American" ...

You think you are "Pro-American"? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Yep you are, I have never seen a post you have made that wasn't negative about our country.
Being negative about government policy or our leaders is NOT the same as being negative about our country. Your lame pseudo-patriotic "My country right or wrong" rhetoric (look it up) is what tyrants rely on to retain power. That's why speech used to be protected. There are too many people like you, LittleEva, which is why our country is in decline.

I want America to be free. If that's anti-American, so be it
I have never seen a post you have made that wasn't negative about our country. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
News Flash: I'm 100% positive "about our country" ...

... despite your best efforts to prevent it, and those of YOUR MAN IN THE WHITE HOUSE, eventually this country will heal and rebound in both reputation and financial well-being, although it will take some time for the likes of you to wilt away so that no more bad seeds will spread.

So, I am POSITIVE ABOUT OUR COUNTRY.
Being negative about government policy or our leaders is NOT the same as being negative about our country. Your lame pseudo-patriotic "My country right or wrong" rhetoric (look it up) is what tyrants rely on to retain power. That's why speech used to be protected. There are too many people like you, LittleEva, which is why our country is in decline.

I want America to be free. If that's anti-American, so be it Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
u should watch utopia episode 2 (red and the guy who was in prison)

I want America to be free. If that's anti-American, so be it Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
News Flash: I'm 100% positive "about our country" ...

... despite your best efforts to prevent it, and those of YOUR MAN IN THE WHITE HOUSE, eventually this country will heal and rebound in both reputation and financial well-being, although it will take some time for the likes of you to wilt away so that no more bad seeds will spread.

So, I am POSITIVE ABOUT OUR COUNTRY. Originally Posted by LexusLover
If either of you tick turds ever post anything positive here it will be a scary moment..
I like how the guy who wants to silence dissent is the one who thinks he's pro-American!

I like how the guy who wants to silence dissent is the one who thinks he's pro-American!

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
For someone who constantly wants to impress all with his intelligence,calls others moron, and stupid your inability to comprehend simple statements is staggering.
For someone who constantly wants to impress all with his intelligence,calls others moron, and stupid my inability to comprehend simple statements is staggering. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
There. Now it makes sense.