What Would You Do if Client LIED about his ethnicity to get past your screening?

Karma's a bitch. Maybe you should screen by ethnicity or race. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
Eh?
I wouldn't get scared that would P- me off royally... I would tell him I have a 45 with your name on it so and so... It's one thing to be nice to a client that tells the truth but one that lied... I'd say non of his info was correct and if you would had let him in and he hurt you he probably would had gotten away with it... That is just horrible!! I'm sure you were scared... But be empowered that in a scarey situation get mad!!! It helps keep you alive with the crazies... I've had several Indonesians claim to be Indian. One showed up and I bluntly told him your not an Indian.. But I've found they like to say that I would still seen him. But I don't like people claiming what they are not.. Esp when your thinking native Indian.. Or whatever in this case they say.. Originally Posted by Velvetangeltouch
If this actually happened, the OP should have simply told the guy to leave or she would call the police, she should have also sent him a text or a pm addressing the fact that he lied about his ethnicity during screening.

As for Velvetangeltouch's stupid ass generalization of AA males, I call bullshit. Most alerts you read on this site regarding men threatening, negotiating rates short changing the overwhelming majority DON"T involve AA men. And I could make a few unflattering, but true observations about you, but I won't.
Call the cops. Tell them some man you don't know knocked on your door repeatably and is now watching your door from his car and your afraid for your safety. Whats he going to tell them?
Randall, you honestly thing this lady is in the wrong? Originally Posted by needingmilking
Doesn't matter what I think. I'm just a stereotypical, dumb, black, raping, robbing, POS, ni**er bastard.

All this continued acceptance of ever-going ni**er-hating shit is nauseating. And yes, you accept and therefore CONDONE it every time a new provider, or even the old ones, come on this board and throw up the ol' No AA bullshit. You accept it, and condone it, when you welcome them with open arms and wish them good luck and line up the see them. You accept and condone it when you line up to see them, paying to dine on the pimpcum deposit, in a sense of twisted irony, given how many times the pimp is black. You accept and condone it when you jump in my shit, for having seen 'bout enough of every other provider on this board coming here with her 'No AA' shit.

Maybe the pimps are among us (of course they're among us). Maybe the pimps are the black guys on this board, and the rest are too chickenshit to say anything, so they sit there and take being treated like a fucking ni**er.

If this shit doesn't bother you, then you accept, and condone it.

If Eccie was a physical place to visit, and we had to verbally announce, in front of each other, the words we type on here, i.e. provider ads and co-ed messages, WHO WOULD BE COMFORTABLE LISTENING TO, out loud, all of what's typed on the pages of this board????

[Drops mic. Walks off...with a stereotypical 'black man' limp]
In this hobby,both providers and clients lie to get what they want

-Providers lie about their looks,age,skills, menu to get you at the door...they assume you're so desperate for sex that you'd end up staying

-Tricks lie about their age,ethnicity to make through the door...they assume you won't turn them away once they show up(cause you need the money)

It's your responsibility to screen thoroughly...

LOOKING AT HIS REVIEWS
ASKING HIS ETHNICITY
ASKING HIM TO PM YOU FIRST...

^^^^^^ NONE OF THESE ARE SUFFICIENT TO SCREEN A CLIENT

if you had bothered to contact his refs,they would have told you his ethnicity

So no..you didn't screen him

Get your shit together.. desperate people do desperate things
You surely don't want these vindictive johns knowing where u live or the room you're staying in

This may be another threAd though..I see a pattern
Randall, are you chanelling Steven a Smith or Urkel?
Doesn't matter what I think. I'm just a stereotypical, dumb, black, raping, robbing, POS, ni**er bastard.

All this continued acceptance of ever-going ni**er-hating shit is nauseating. And yes, you accept and therefore CONDONE it every time a new provider, or even the old ones, come on this board and throw up the ol' No AA bullshit. You accept it, and condone it, when you welcome them with open arms and wish them good luck and line up the see them. You accept and condone it when you line up to see them, paying to dine on the pimpcum deposit, in a sense of twisted irony, given how many times the pimp is black. You accept and condone it when you jump in my shit, for having seen 'bout enough of every other provider on this board coming here with her 'No AA' shit.

Maybe the pimps are among us (of course they're among us). Maybe the pimps are the black guys on this board, and the rest are too chickenshit to say anything, so they sit there and take being treated like a fucking ni**er.

If this shit doesn't bother you, then you accept, and condone it.

If Eccie was a physical place to visit, and we had to verbally announce, in front of each other, the words we type on here, i.e. provider ads and co-ed messages, WHO WOULD BE COMFORTABLE LISTENING TO, out loud, all of what's typed on the pages of this board????

[Drops mic. Walks off...with a stereotypical 'black man' limp] Originally Posted by Randall Creed
Amen!!!
How often have you people if ever called the cops?? It takes them forever to respond... When they do they've gotten where they don't really do anything.. Don't get me wrong but with the cops being shot and sued etc.. It's become a society where ya better stick up for yourself.. To the rest that will bad mouth this I am from the country and we didn't have a cop til I was in my teens.. Neighbors helped neighbors.. And now cops just try to defuse situations and inform you it's a civil matter.. So if you want to put your life in the hands of someone you don't even know good luck with that. As for what I said prior the point was he left her alone by her saying that he did hurt her. She couldn't help what he did he had been raping woman.. She would had been it. The average for a cop to show up ranges 30 min to hour give or take. How long does it take to pull a trigger? And if you were to actually grab a gun would depend how fast you are to unholster it before they are on top of you. Sure guns aren't always the answer. But I would sure recommend some good self defense classes.. As you the smart remark about the lies etc and honest hookers and johns.. The only thing you don't know my name.. I'm as blunt and as honest as I can be and try to be with everyone from my show case to my opinion. I've taken a lot shit since I've been on here. But sincerely you'd never met anyone like me in this town im not trying to be arrogant I'm just on the bounds I have nothing to hide I am what I am.. And I'm sincere blunt to the point sometimes a smart ass.. But I do care about people and safety... When your in danger remember it you or them... Things are sutuational and we're all different and think different nothing wrong with that it just sometimes makes things interesting!!! She did the right thing not opening the door in this case listen to gut instinct sometimes keeps you alive!

Well, there we have it from the horse's mouth.

[Drops mic. Walks off...with a stereotypical 'black man' limp] Originally Posted by Randall Creed
However the rest of your post might have been received, that "drops mic" bullshit REALLY fed some stereotypes. Congrats.
Can someone translate? Originally Posted by TheEccie214

My thoughts exactly.

PUNCTUATION. Please use it!
How often have you people if ever called the cops?? It takes them forever to respond... When they do they've gotten where they don't really do anything.. Don't get me wrong but with the cops being shot and sued etc.. It's become a society where ya better stick up for yourself.. To the rest that will bad mouth this I am from the country and we didn't have a cop til I was in my teens.. Neighbors helped neighbors.. And now cops just try to defuse situations and inform you it's a civil matter.. So if you want to put your life in the hands of someone you don't even know good luck with that. As for what I said prior the point was he left her alone by her saying that he did hurt her. She couldn't help what he did he had been raping woman.. She would had been it. The average for a cop to show up ranges 30 min to hour give or take. How long does it take to pull a trigger? And if you were to actually grab a gun would depend how fast you are to unholster it before they are on top of you. Sure guns aren't always the answer. But I would sure recommend some good self defense classes.. As you the smart remark about the lies etc and honest hookers and johns.. The only thing you don't know my name.. I'm as blunt and as honest as I can be and try to be with everyone from my show case to my opinion. I've taken a lot shit since I've been on here. But sincerely you'd never met anyone like me in this town im not trying to be arrogant I'm just on the bounds I have nothing to hide I am what I am.. And I'm sincere blunt to the point sometimes a smart ass.. But I do care about people and safety... When your in danger remember it you or them... Things are sutuational and we're all different and think different nothing wrong with that it just sometimes makes things interesting!!! She did the right thing not opening the door in this case listen to gut instinct sometimes keeps you alive! Originally Posted by Velvetangeltouch
A free session to the superhuman being that can decipher this bullshit!
How often have you people if ever called the cops?? It takes them forever to respond... When they do they've gotten where they don't really do anything.. Don't get me wrong but with the cops being shot and sued etc.. It's become a society where ya better stick up for yourself.. To the rest that will bad mouth this I am from the country and we didn't have a cop til I was in my teens.. Neighbors helped neighbors.. And now cops just try to defuse situations and inform you it's a civil matter.. So if you want to put your life in the hands of someone you don't even know good luck with that. As for what I said prior the point was he left her alone by her saying that he did hurt her. She couldn't help what he did he had been raping woman.. She would had been it. The average for a cop to show up ranges 30 min to hour give or take. How long does it take to pull a trigger? And if you were to actually grab a gun would depend how fast you are to unholster it before they are on top of you. Sure guns aren't always the answer. But I would sure recommend some good self defense classes.. As you the smart remark about the lies etc and honest hookers and johns.. The only thing you don't know my name.. I'm as blunt and as honest as I can be and try to be with everyone from my show case to my opinion. I've taken a lot shit since I've been on here. But sincerely you'd never met anyone like me in this town im not trying to be arrogant I'm just on the bounds I have nothing to hide I am what I am.. And I'm sincere blunt to the point sometimes a smart ass.. But I do care about people and safety... When your in danger remember it you or them... Things are sutuational and we're all different and think different nothing wrong with that it just sometimes makes things interesting!!! She did the right thing not opening the door in this case listen to gut instinct sometimes keeps you alive! Originally Posted by Velvetangeltouch
this post hurts to read....Jesus, my ovaries hurt and im a man......
Amen!!! Originally Posted by TexTushHog
Says the old white guy. TTH, stfu on this subject.
In this hobby,both providers and clients lie to get what they want

-Providers lie about their looks,age,skills, menu to get you at the door...they assume you're so desperate for sex that you'd end up staying

-Tricks lie about their age,ethnicity to make through the door...they assume you won't turn them away once they show up(cause you need the money)

It's your responsibility to screen thoroughly...

LOOKING AT HIS REVIEWS
ASKING HIS ETHNICITY
ASKING HIM TO PM YOU FIRST...

^^^^^^ NONE OF THESE ARE SUFFICIENT TO SCREEN A CLIENT

if you had bothered to contact his refs,they would have told you his ethnicity
So no..you didn't screen him

Get your shit together.. desperate people do desperate things
You surely don't want these vindictive johns knowing where u live or the room you're staying in
This may be another threAd though..I see a pattern Originally Posted by NubianPrince
______________________________ _____

Natalia, every provider has their own way of screening. Just because it says NBA on all of your ads, some guys think that if can just get in your door, and lay down a donation you'll like him and let him stay. Many providers do make exceptions. But also insist on talking to the client on the phone, sometimes you can tell race by the voice. Not always.

But strict screening is your friend AND your obligation right now. You absolutely have the right to do light or no screening; and put your safety at risk. I wish you wouldn't but it's your safety, your business.

However, you ABSOLUTELY do not have the right to put your child at risk. You're over 7 months, the child could live outside the womb by now, probably. You have an obligation to take care of that child , who did not agree to have sketchy strangers come to your door and possibly hurt him. And each stranger brings his own bacteria and inserts it in your body. Every provider chooses to take the risk of getting a bad client. I've read horrible stories in the Alerts. It's not just you anymore. But if I made a mistake and had this jerk pounding on my door, I would have ignored him like you did.
  • BLM69
  • 06-10-2016, 12:59 AM
[/QUOTE]However, you ABSOLUTELY do not have the right to put your child at risk. You're over 7 months, the child could live outside the womb by now, probably. You have an obligation to take care of that child[/QUOTE]

I've been thinking the same thing but it's all good until something goes wrong, in the meantime there's guys that love mamas milk.