FIV/FIA

remember I can't read it LOL Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
I know nothing of what you are capable of. You dont text me back !!😫😭
Do same rules apply for tongue in ass? Originally Posted by 12InchClock
TOA(Rimming) and TIA(internal fart box punching with tongue) are kinda separate things. One she allows, and the other well, not so much.
Me?! I clearly put pretty much anything in my mouth so, it depends on my mood and how clean your asshole is.
How did this get off the rails so quickly?
I was wondering about overnights....... Originally Posted by martiniwithonion
Oh- I dont do the overnights. No thanks
Whomever put but juice on her BF's butt hole, clear violation of tranny code 101
TOA(Rimming) and TIA(internal fart box punching with tongue) are kinda separate things. One she allows, and the other well, not so much.
Me?! I clearly put pretty much anything in my mouth so, it depends on my mood and how clean your asshole is. Originally Posted by PhoenixFux
Oh i was inquiring about giving but since receiving is on the table...
Sign me up...
That's like saying Moe was the smartest Stooge. Originally Posted by The Drummer
Drums, such a profound statement. Originally Posted by alphonse1948
Why thank you, Professor.
Oh- I dont do the overnights. No thanks Originally Posted by PhoenixFux
i enjoy playing, what did i eat last night, when getting rimmed
i enjoy playing, what did i eat last night, when getting rimmed Originally Posted by bf0082
How's 'bout corn and nuts?

Maybe beans?
Whomever put but juice on her BF's butt hole, clear violation of tranny code 101 Originally Posted by bf0082
Well I hear you're in clear violation of soliciting BB off those poor spider infested babes. I can't believe that you even went to lowball our newest flavor of the month. She still takin that fluffy phat cock of yours all naked and swampassed? Gonorrhea is back around this month and id put money on you being one to spread it between them legs like a shit stain in a fat man's pants.
i enjoy playing, what did i eat last night, when getting rimmed Originally Posted by bf0082

Exactly. You are definitely one of those sick fux that gets enjoyment out of spreading disease and harming your fuck toys. Some of you have no shame, and it's guys of your caliber that make us disgusted to even deal with you guys especially on this forum, turning the hobby into a shit show
awesome ThreAD girl
awesome ThreAD girl Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Tis good Rainy day reading.
Shit stain in a fat man’s pants. That’s a keeper
Oh i was inquiring about giving but since receiving is on the table...
Sign me up... Originally Posted by 12InchClock
That reminds me the other day I was coming home from the Woman's Place and there was a SUV in front of me and it had a white bumper sticker on tinted window that said I eat ass. And I think that was one of the first times in my life I've ever experienced jealousy. I think I should get one that says #eatcake
Shit stain in a fat man’s pants. That’s a keeper Originally Posted by Ghoulardi3
Yup. That's a good one!