Phở

I usually eat at Pho Binh Viet at Westheimer and Fountain View after a session in the Galleria area. The broth and the lean brisket are better than I've had at other Pho restaurants in Houston / Katy, but I'm not a Pho expert. I grew up eating deer meat and potatoes every night lol. Originally Posted by eros1970
Thank you!
Pho Siagon and Simply Pho on Milam in midtown both dissapointed me. The worst Bah Mhi I've ever had was at Pho Siagon. I've gotta get down to Bellaire! Originally Posted by strangerok
Thanks for the Info
Next time you're passing through Beaumont hit me up. I know a great spot out here Originally Posted by kingjames2187
Will do! You always have the best recommendations
pho vi vi
Another already mentioned this one....Pho Dien...gets my vote
pho vi vi Originally Posted by Laststop2nd
Where?
Another already mentioned this one....Pho Dien...gets my vote Originally Posted by tbone2u
Thanks!!!
Pho Saigon on Westheimer is new and makes the cut as well- thickest cuts of meat in Pho I have had. If you like spicy they have homemade hotsauce to spice it up. It is also petty cool how they bring it out if presentation matters to you any. And at the end you get a spoon with a bite of creme brûlée on it. It also come with spring roll all for under $10.
^Mmmmm, thanks!
Pho vivi is in southeast Houstonon Beamer road. Havent been but have heard some good things!
Hughes rd/ beamer rd
Beltway 8/ 45 south area
Ok Miss P....which one have you tried?