TS Post-Op

I just think its unfair that he could do that, im sure it has to be considered abuse of his privileges?
I just think its unfair that he could do that, im sure it has to be considered abuse of his privileges? Originally Posted by RocKin BraNdy
Divulging locker room info to non-PA members is a violation of board rules. If you can muster the evidence and present it to the mods, they'd be able to do something about it.
Your still new so you should be given some slack, and I could be wrong, but I don't think your supposed to be discussing things that are in private forums here in co-ed, you may get a talkin to by one of the mods. Originally Posted by Little Monster
It's not her fault if some idiot told her something. She's just not allowed to access it herself...
Very informative thread! Thanks to those who did some good research and thanks, Brandy for your open and honest answers.
It's not her fault if some idiot told her something. She's just not allowed to access it herself... Originally Posted by LilMynx69

Yeah you're right it's not her fault if some idiot tells her something, what she can't do is drag it out here in co-ed. We had anther provider here who was told some stuff that was being said about her in private forums by some idiot, she dragged it out here on the board and it ended with her having to take a few days vacation from the board. that's all I was getting at. we all know shit gets leaked just keep it to your self is all I'm saying.
Thanks for being a reasonable person boo! Means a lot in this situation.

Very informative thread! Thanks to those who did some good research and thanks, Brandy for your open and honest answers. Originally Posted by LilMynx69
Yeah you're right it's not her fault if some idiot tells her something, what she can't do is drag it out here in co-ed. We had anther provider here who was told some stuff that was being said about her in private forums by some idiot, she dragged it out here on the board and it ended with her having to take a few days vacation from the board. that's all I was getting at. we all know shit gets leaked just keep it to your self is all I'm saying. Originally Posted by Little Monster
The slight difference is that the idiot told her himself. Don't get me wrong, your suggestion is correct to keep it quiet, but don't scare the poor girl. She's not getting banned.
The slight difference is that the idiot told her himself. Don't get me wrong, your suggestion is correct to keep it quiet, but don't scare the poor girl. She's not getting banned. Originally Posted by LilMynx69

Never said she was getting banned, I even said she should be given some slack cause she is new. nobody is trying to scare anyone this thread was almost gone until YOU bumped it, I was simply giving an example as to why it would be best not to discuss threads that are in private forums.