Done with CBJ

Trojans taste nasty and make you have condom Cock.......Hasent been such a issue with Lifestyles or Crowns, when ripping them off after FS to drink his cum as he shoots.......
Trojans taste nasty and make you have condom Cock.......Hasent been such a issue with Lifestyles or Crowns, when ripping them off after FS to drink his cum as he shoots....... Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
Hmm that got me thinking is there such a thing as edible condoms?
when ripping them off after FS to drink his cum as he shoots....... Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
Wow that's just all kinds of awesome. That would be very hot to see.
Hmm that got me thinking is there such a thing as edible condoms? Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
I would think not, cannot imagine something that would dissolve with moisture offering the necessary protection required
heard of edible panties, and flavored condoms but never edible condoms.......I agree those might not be the safest bet...........But a tasty thought...........YUM YUM
Give me the bbbj, i dont wanna short the lady on the taste.
I love feeling the skin of his shaft against my lips...

The only time a CBJ is wanted is after its created a great O and i want to taste my juices... Originally Posted by LusciousLacy
Can I get some? Pretty please! Excuse me..I think I hear my vibrator ringing...
I know the safety factors. I have heard all the arguements. I just can't go with it any more. I think the blowjob should be removed from the activities list if it's CBJ. There just is no comparison even if the provider is very good. A medium bbbj is better than a great CBJ. I'm not even talking cim or NQNS. Just your plain everyday up and down bj. I don't care if the provider is beautiful, has a great body and a reasonable rate. If she is cbj she is removed from my list from this day on. Anyone agree or disagree let the arguements begin. Originally Posted by burkalini
I feel your pain! I agree!
Believe it or not someone asked me specifically for a cbj. Not one to argue, I gave him what he wanted and he enjoyed it. I prefer the bbbj. I like to feel the cock rise and grow stiff in my mouth as I work it over. There's nothing like a really good deep throat bbbj with a little russian added for fun
There's nothing like a really good deep throat bbbj with a little russian added for fun Originally Posted by sensualsanaa
I couldnt agree more...!! I also agree with Athena a little FS then just when hes about to pop pull that cover off and squirt all that yummy cum in my mouth..and as for yucky condom taste..I will never forget back in my spa days at cherries, a girl asked for a cover and I gave her one, but I didnt know it was one with spermicide..needless to say 5 minutes later she was yelling out " Allison damn you, my mouth is numb " !!! lol I will never live it down,,,