*NBA 2013 Thread**

Lillard and LA killed the Rockets this series...
Lillard and LA killed the Rockets this series... Originally Posted by DickEmDown
Actually the Rockets attempted suicide on numerous occasions.
I still think the Rockets will be done because Portland has more consistent shooters.
Originally Posted by kerwil62
Originally Posted by TheDon
See what I mean?? That's a muthafuckin' heartbreaking ass shot! Nothing but net!

I knew that Dwight Howard missing them gotdamn free throws would bite the Rockets in the ass!

They led MOST of the game! But if you don't play defense you get burnt! And that's exactly what Damien Lilliard did to them.

Season OVER, LIKE I predicted!
Don't hammer too hard on the ONLY professional Houston sports team that can get to the playoffs....lol
. . . I knew that Dwight Howard missing them gotdamn free throws would bite the Rockets in the ass! Originally Posted by kerwil62
Sad but true. If he'd made 1 of the 4 he missed in the 4th quarter, we would have at least gone to overtime.
Since nobody else has been keeping up.......

The top two seeds of the East will face each other(Heat vs. Pacers, Indiana has home court)
as well as the top two seeds in the West(Thunder vs. Spurs, San Antonio has home court).

Even though the Clippers gave OKC some hell, as long as that Donald Sterling shit was connected to them the NBA would've found a way for them not to get to the Finals.

My NBA Finals prediction:

Heat vs. Spurs(Spurs will have home court this time around)
Heck no! OKC vs. MIA

OKC takes it this year!
Heck no! OKC vs. MIA

OKC takes it this year! Originally Posted by Karrine_Kream
Well in order for that to happen, Durant, Westbrook, and the bench need to be on fire from this point on. Obaka got hurt and is out for the rest of the playoffs.
Well in order for that to happen, Durant, Westbrook, and the bench need to be on fire from this point on. Obaka got hurt and is out for the rest of the playoffs. Originally Posted by kerwil62
Agree with you. OKC won't beat San Antonio without Obaka, They would have a hard time doing so with him. Without him no chance
Y'all sleeping on OKC....

Yeah I know not having Serge Ibaka will hurt them but OKC has beaten S.A. like 10 out of the last 12 times they've played, and that includes the playoffs.

Spurs were 0-4 this year vs the Thunder too...jus' sayin'

Anyway, I'm thinking it'll be OKC vs Miami
Thanks for the back-up Dick-em-down!
Y'all sleeping on OKC....

Yeah I know not having Serge Ibaka will hurt them but OKC has beaten S.A. like 10 out of the last 12 times they've played, and that includes the playoffs.

Spurs were 0-4 this year vs the Thunder too...jus' sayin'

Anyway, I'm thinking it'll be OKC vs Miami Originally Posted by DickEmDown
Thanks for the back-up Dick-em-down! Originally Posted by Karrine_Kream
I hope y'all saw the game last night.

I only saw it from the last few minutes of the third quarter. Then Durant got in foul trouble and OKC got routed.

OKC's inconsistencies are definitely showing without Ibaka. The Spurs got over 60 POINTS IN THE PAINT!! Durant isn't a good defender in the paint and he will get into foul trouble every time. He and Westbrook will still get their points(if Westbrook ain't fucking up) but as a team they better learn how to play team basketball like San Antonio does every year come playoff time!
blah blah blah....It was only one game! Don't make me send for you!

If you believed that game...I bet you still like wrestling...rotffl
I hope y'all saw the game last night. Originally Posted by kerwil62
I didn't even watch it

Like Karrine said, it's only game 1.

Miami has a tendency to lose game one of a series then come back and win it...

OKC has been down 0-2 to the Spurs in the playoffs before only to come back and basically "sweep" them and win the series 4-2...although that will be much harder to do without Ibaka

I'll reserve judgement until after game 2...
OKC and PACERS for Final. That's who I'm hoping for.
But reality is more MIAMI and SPURS. I hope I'm wrong though. Sick of Spurs and Heat both.