keeping both parties honest, and like most third world
governments it sort of works most of the time. Originally Posted by bojulay
thank you for answering the question XD thank you
Most of your problems seem to have come from posting your phone# for
all to see, just my advice but I wouldn't give out my number until after
the guy is screened and appt set.

If some half witted f-tards are blowing up your pm just stop receiving
pms from them, don't give a dunce any power and he will just sit
in the corner with his pointed hat and mumble to himself.

Gotta be proactive girl not reactive, you know it, you know it,
especially round here.

Right attention good, wrong attention bad,
rarefy the mechanism. Originally Posted by bojulay
Freakin Bojulay makes me laugh.
  • !VI!
  • 11-29-2013, 05:40 AM
Freakin Bojulay makes me laugh. Originally Posted by bangalores
me too
why would that need to be hidden? especially if ladies can't respond to it Originally Posted by Wulf_Princess
I'll tell you why. It's because most of us are fairly decent guys and are here (rather than on the streets) because we're looking for the type of providers who are in this hobby out of choice. We aren't misogynists and we actually think women are people and not objects. Remember I'm talking about MOST of us.

If I write a review about a restaurant or a plumber or whatever, I'm commenting purely on services rendered. It's not personal, and there's a sense if separation between the person and the service.

But this is different. Here my comments and reviews are about the provider herself - her looks, her personality, her services on a very intimate level. It's very difficult to be honest about those kinds of details, especially since we know there's a strong likelihood those comments will be seen by the provider.

Put simply, we're caught between the need to offer each other honest reviews so we can make informed decisions on how to spend our hard earned money and deeply insulting and hurting real live human beings.
  • !VI!
  • 11-29-2013, 09:15 AM
I'll tell you why. It's because most of us are fairly decent guys and are here (rather than on the streets) because we're looking for the type of providers who are in this hobby out of choice. We aren't misogynists and we actually think women are people and not objects. Remember I'm talking about MOST of us.

If I write a review about a restaurant or a plumber or whatever, I'm commenting purely on services rendered. It's not personal, and there's a sense if separation between the person and the service.

But this is different. Here my comments and reviews are about the provider herself - her looks, her personality, her services on a very intimate level. It's very difficult to be honest about those kinds of details, especially since we know there's a strong likelihood those comments will be seen by the provider.

Put simply, we're caught between the need to offer each other honest reviews so we can make informed decisions on how to spend our hard earned money and deeply insulting and hurting real live human beings. Originally Posted by AlienSoul67
this actually is probably one of the deepest responses i've gotten,

to be honest it makes since, but honestly (if it truly is) can't be hidden, if the girl is amazing but has a few issues, you shouldn't tell her you were perfect, and then write all negatives.

it's called constructive criticism which is needed when people are growing up. yea some feelings may get hurt but hell, you re trying to help that person better their service there for it helps them do better, making their hobby better, and spreading that natural improvement all around.
it's called constructive criticism which is needed when people are growing up. yea some feelings may get hurt but hell, you re trying to help that person better their service there for it helps them do better, making their hobby better, and spreading that natural improvement all around. Originally Posted by Wulf_Princess
You don't say???

People who have offered friendly, constructive and genuinely honest advice to you have been met with really abrasive responses when they were only trying to help you.
  • !VI!
  • 11-29-2013, 01:47 PM
You don't say???

People who have offered friendly, constructive and genuinely honest advice to you have been met with really abrasive responses when they were only trying to help you. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
if i remember correctly you "help"

was to keep quiet, let them do what they do, and brown nose, and find an agency lol

sorry there is a HUGE DIFFERENCE in

"Hey, i saw you, you didn't seem like you were focusing on the session and you seemed very plain"

and

"Girl you are insane, go get with an agency and learn to stop talking against these guys"

lol sorry i like option A ALOT more