Joaquin Castro should be banned!!!!

Hey this dipshit Castro was offered a cabinet position by Oh Dumbo ..... was Castro smart enough to turn it down? NOPE!! ..... so he's definitely lacking in the common sense department ..... But this is how I see it, his campaign is floundering, so if he wants to commit political suicide by pulling stunts like this, then of course, let him .....
Bill Miller’s is a Texas tradition. Kinda like Splash Day at Hippie Hollow! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You mean they're LGBT friendly? I'm so glad you and your buds found a place to go after tallywackers closed!!
You mean they're LGBT friendly? I'm so glad you and your buds found a place to go after tallywackers closed!! Originally Posted by lustylad
Funny how YR always brings up Slash Day. I guess if you’re the Grand Marshall you have to promote your event.
Bill Miller’s is a Texas tradition. Kinda like Splash Day at Hippie Hollow! And chicken fried Oreos.

I don’t think Castro will have any effect on their business. Either you eat there or you don’t. I don’t. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Sound like he has only a positive effect on their business. Well done Castro.
Sound like he has only a positive effect on their business. Well done Castro. Originally Posted by eccielover
Yeah, it’s like all Democrats bright ideas. It blows up in their faces. They should change their donkey emblem in for Wiley E Coyote.
Having him banned is a "bright" idea
Having him banned is a "bright" idea Originally Posted by matchingmole
Actually I like the idea.

Let's set up a bipartisan "civility board" that can either ban or fine politicians and candidates who cross the line.

Drop the f-bomb and you're done! That alone would ban Beto, Kirsten and Rashida! A good start!
Banned from what? Applebees
Politics, of course. If Applebees wants to ban them too, I'm cool wid dat.