Fool me once shame on you.

That is funny, EVA challenging William F. Buckley Jr. Like a little boy pissing on the four alarm fire thinking he is a fireman too. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Was too deep for you to figure out 'eh Judy. And you profess to teach...SAD
But you don't respond to the post.....interesting.
But I did and it was too deep for you...
Dateline: Washington DC, 2041: President-elect Chelsea Clinton was sworn into her second term today on the steps of the former US Capital building. The symbolic gesture was to complete a promise the Chelsea had made during the campaign to recognize the historical importance of the Congress. The Congress was disbanded during the single term of her mother in 2019 just before the Second Civil War began.
Accompanying the President-elect was her father William who was attended by a squad of beautiful nurses. The former president has had most of his body amputated with the exception of his head and groin area but he still has a smile on his face as his supporting medical machinery provides life support. The disgraced former president Hillary has also been recognized as a major adviser to the new president. Many people have quietly expressed reservations and some disgust by the way Hillary rides on her daughter's shoulders in a backpack. Many times Hillary will attempt to speak for her daughter. Hillary's pardon for her crimes was a major problem for President Palin during her entire eight year administration. Palin for her part spent her time and energy rebuilding the United States after the previous 12 years of Obama/Clinton. former President Obama is scheduled for his parole hearing at Gitmo prison later next year.
Somewhere President-elect Clinton's husband was in attendance but no one really knows what Mr. Mezinsky looks like. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
There you go again. "President Palin".

You are just about the only person who thinks that moron could serve as President.
There you go again. "President Palin".

You are just about the only person who thinks that moron could serve as President. Originally Posted by ExNYer
What have morons done to piss you off?
JDIdiot... Every time he posts a thread, an angel loses his JUNK!
No more Bushs.
No more Clintons.

Period.

End of story.
  • CJ7
  • 04-17-2014, 08:08 AM
Was too deep for you to figure out 'eh Judy. And you profess to teach...SAD Originally Posted by i'va biggen

breathing through his nose is too deep for Doltboy to figure out
Obama has set the bar pretty low.

Watch out, Chelsea is coming next and she's pregnant with Hillary's new body.
Another one scared shittless of the Clintons.
Actually that was derision, not fear. You should be embarassed that your number one choice for president has no record of accomplishing anything (other than being elected)......wait! this was you last candidate too. You just like electing losers. Yeah, I have to explain (we're talking EVA here). Loser is used in the context of they have no real accomplishments in legislation, leadership, or character and not just getting elected. I mean just being a democrat in Illinois means your going to get elected and Obama is that proof.
Another one scared shittless of the Clintons. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
That's an oxymoron, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Everybody knows that when you have a Clinton around, you have plenty of the other as well.
That's an oxymoron, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Everybody knows that when you have a Clinton around, you have plenty of the other as well. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
It is evident you piss your panties whenever you see the name Clinton In Bred Hankering.

Actually that was derision, not fear. You should be embarassed that your number one choice for president has no record of accomplishing anything (other than being elected)......wait! this was you last candidate too. You just like electing losers. Yeah, I have to explain (we're talking EVA here). Loser is used in the context of they have no real accomplishments in legislation, leadership, or character and not just getting elected. I mean just being a democrat in Illinois means your going to get elected and Obama is that proof. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

You have no idea who my choice for president has been JuDy I mentioned one person I voted for in the last election, however you having the attention span of a turnip you have forgotten. It is why you are babbling bullshit once again. If anyone has experience with loser it would be you and In Bred,