The Lynching of Kyle Rittenhouse

• WTF
  • 11-16-2021, 06:38 AM
Moderator take note; this member is in favor of child molesters and homosexual rape. I expect that he will be expelled for his stated beliefs so as not to taint the rest of us whoremongers. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
He is 18 years old now....but he was a child while brandishing a rifle and acting like Rambo.

What little I saw of the trial makes all this moot as I think he will be acquitted of murder. Doubt if he is convicted of any others since the weapons charge was dropped.

This is my take on events.

First the kid should not have been there....but he was. Next the first person he shot had just been let out of a hospital because of attempted suicide. He was wanting confrontation it seems.

That seemed jump start the assumption that the kid was randomly killing protesters.

This is exactly why police do not call on a bunch of armed amateurs for backup.
I'm actually surprised that someone didn't slap the prosecutor for pointing a gun at the jury with his finger on the trigger.

That scene from "The Pacific" when a lowly sergeant told a lieutenant that he was going to shove a gun up his ass if he couldn't obey firing range instruction. The Lt. went to the Captain and the Captain said to listen to the sergeant.
Its really the continuous attack on rights ,,,,,sad really
I wasn’t aware there was a “right” to kill other people. Guess I need to bone up on rights in my fair country.
  • oeb11
  • 11-16-2021, 08:12 AM
NM - of course it is never a 'Right" to protect Oneself from armed, murderous democraticommunist Rioters.

One must just lay down and be executed .

of course!
Thank you for your 'opinion' - may you be treated teh same way your ideology dictates Conservatives be treated.

If One chooses to 'Open One's Eyes" - One might become much more aware that there is a world outside of Xinn and MSNBC

Buck fiden
From my cold dead hands
He is 18 years old now....but he was a child while brandishing a rifle and acting like Rambo.

What little I saw of the trial makes all this moot as I think he will be acquitted of murder. Doubt if he is convicted of any others since the weapons charge was dropped.

This is my take on events.

First the kid should not have been there....but he was. Next the first person he shot had just been let out of a hospital because of attempted suicide. He was wanting confrontation it seems.

That seemed jump start the assumption that the kid was randomly killing protesters.

This is exactly why police do not call on a bunch of armed amateurs for backup. Originally Posted by WTF

he was a 17 year old minor. to call him a child is a stretch. Evers the Governor did not use the Guard soon enough at all. if he had, do you think Rittenhouse would have been there or needed to be?

and your assertion he was "brandishing a rifle and acting like Rambo" is completely false. video proves that. the ones who were acting like "Rambo" were the rioters .. er protesters.
I wasn’t aware there was a “right” to kill other people. Guess I need to bone up on rights in my fair country. Originally Posted by NoirMan

you have the right to defend yourself. councilor.

Yup sheeples following the alter of Big Media cult ,,,,,,,,
you have the right to defend yourself. councilor.

. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Not with deadly force when you’re not confronted with deadly force. His self defense claim is just slightly less dubious than the guy that shot Ahberry.
  • oeb11
  • 11-16-2021, 09:01 AM
For - NM
We understand your POV - see link - https://townhall.com/tipsheet/scottm...fying-n2599151

But - you will not see or read the link information
democraticommunist minions are terrified of FACTS and Truth!
and exposure of your Racist, marxist ideology.
Not with deadly force when you’re not confronted with deadly force. His self defense claim is just slightly less dubious than the guy that shot Ahberry. Originally Posted by NoirMan

someone pointing a gun at you is intent to kill

someone hitting you with a skateboard is assault and potentially intent to kill
  • WTF
  • 11-16-2021, 10:14 AM
he was a 17 year old minor. to call him a child is a stretch. Evers the Governor did not use the Guard soon enough at all. if he had, do you think Rittenhouse would have been there or needed to be?

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I was responding to the real Barelycorn bs about him being a child.

You need to read more so you may gain something called context.

Barelycorn is doing much like you...trying to get others banned instead of engaging in honest debate.

National Guard or not , Rittenhouse did not need to be there. He has been way more trouble in terms of lives and money had he just stayed home.
Not with deadly force when you’re not confronted with deadly force. His self defense claim is just slightly less dubious than the guy that shot Ahberry. Originally Posted by NoirMan
Dude it’s all on tape. Mr bye-cept flat out admitted Kyle didn’t fire until he pointed his (illegal) sidearm at him. The facts couldn’t be more clear cut, turn off cnn ffs.
I National Guard or not , Rittenhouse did not need to be there. He has been way more trouble in terms of lives and money had he just stayed home. Originally Posted by WTF
Neither did the other guys, who lived nowhere near the place, unlike Rittenhouse. They were there because throwing on a blm shirt gave them free reign to act like savages and steal shit. Obviously they couldn’t care less about blacks, Mr child rapist is on video dropping n bombs repeatedly. If you believe those assholes were there to stand in solidarity with the black community, I’ve got a bridge to sell you.